Random Thoughts

Some idiot just rammed a small airplane into an IRS building a few miles from my house. There are two F-16s flying low patrolling over my part of the city. Their flipING loud!

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

AwBaR.jpg

I think some of the members here chipped in for that one Harmy, but they obviously missed your house!:p

(Better apologise right now for that one before the hoards of "dont make fun of tradgedy" tourists turn up!)

Sorry.

Yea, the guy burned his house down then got in his airplane and tried to take out the tax man. Its sort of an American tragedy/comedy

Ok so since its a Federal building (IRS) this is now a Federal Investigation. FBI and Homeland Security guys are pouring into the city. The President might even come :)

Ok so since its a Federal building (IRS) this is now a Federal Investigation. FBI and Homeland Security guys are pouring into the city. The President might even come :)

Is he safe in Texas?:p

Here is what he wrote on his website this morning before he burned his house down and got in his airplane.

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well,"

Unbelievable! :facepalm Did he have a wife and kids??:(

Yea apparently the neighbors heard his wife and him fighting and she and the kid left the house late last night. This is all hearsay from the neighbors btw.

Sad, sad, sad. Especially the kids. How do you tell them what has happened to daddy???

Users who are viewing this thread