Random Thoughts

I poked around doing a bit of poker, I'm now at US$14 from a $10 deposit, which is more than enough for me (I haven't the will to go back and try to grow that).

18 inches of snow tonight. Hopefully a snowday tomorrow, as I probably won't be able to get my car out of the driveway!

Only perk of Midwest winter is the possibility of snowdays. Usually temps have to be like -20F or 8+in of snow for it to happen, although there have been cases where we've still had school in those conditions.

Not doing HW tonight tho! :banana2

Try driving in it. Absolute nightmare.

Got a snowday though :banana2
You Americans. I envy you lot. You have the extremes of each type of weather, be it sun, snow or rain. I'd much rather have that than the sissy 10cm of snow here and 20? C max temperature we get.

Not like you can do anything in the snow though. You're just stuck at home, and it's far too cold outside to do anything!

English weather sucks though. Don't think I could stand it being overcast 24x7.

Try driving in it. Absolute nightmare.

Got a snowday though :banana2

LOL, it doesnt help that Americans insist on rear wheel drive so have fun just spinning their wheels and not going anywhere. At least my Punto can drag me forward slowly but even with it being front wheel drive it still throws the towel in. That's when you get the ladies in the car to push :p

Users who are viewing this thread