Random Thoughts

Oh man I hate moving houses so freakin annoying although I guess it's great in the end
The only good thing about my recent move is, i can now say I live on the steepest street in the world... I'm getting better at hill starts every day :laugh

I regret posting this. I currently want my skin to fall off after last night :( I couldn't get my arms around her and all my mates think it is the funniest thing ever. I'm currently contemplating death over this.

Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay! - Quagmire

Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay! - Quagmire

Well considering I entered a club (drunk in my defence!) and apparently she was all over me within 2 minutes, I think we can say she needed some lovin'

Oh Snap!

Let's all laugh at Tom's misery/very sizest attitude :D

No let's not :( Currently still in shock, I'm not even going to show my face at uni for the next 2 days, this is the lowest of the low (or as my flatmate put it, "We all have THAT one which we never get over")

:(

Was it anything like this?

fat_girl.jpg

Do you want to make me cry, Mark? (No, for the record!)

EDIT - Only positive aspect of that night, was I got into a fight with an Indian, who actually bricked it, which did cheer me up. Did get a cheer from the local's when I lobbed his stupid hat on top of the police van :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread