Random Thoughts

Playing FFX, 2010 with the Dees. Started off crap, only won two out of my first 10 games. Wins against the Saints and Lions.

Now Round 20 and I'm 10th on the ladder (Beat St. Kilda, Richmond, Essendon, Adelaide, Fremantle, Port and Brisbane)

After I lost to Richmond by 100 points in Round 1, Essendon by 80 in the NAB Cup Round One. Too easy.

4 teams on 9 wins. It'll be close.

And now I've lost to the 14th placed Blues, and gave Geelong their 20th win of the season.

Pree good effort though, to get us to 10th. Geelong won the premiership, came back to beat the Crows. Gazza got the Norm Smith. Ablett and Cameron Bruce somehow tied for the Brownlow. Brett Burton got the Coleman.

And of course Bruce won the Keith Bluey Truscott.

Im going to guess pulled his groin muscle :D

She wasn't that big :p

Nah my patella tendon (knee) was all fecked up and I needed months of physio. It's feeling a bit stiff, but it's the stitch which is killing me lol. Still, it was a great run along the beach watching the sun rise and all the oil rigs in the distance.

Okay, talking about groin related injuries. I have Osteitis Pubis. My physio said it was a kind of common football(he's english) related injury. So have to strengthen my core.

Ouch, OP's supposed to be really bad. At first I thought I had that but a bit of tugging set me right.

Users who are viewing this thread