Random Thoughts

That's just sad. Do you really need to drink that much to enjoy yourself? So much that your hospitalised?

Shouldn't assume Sam ;) Nah, some locals went for me and a mate after only like 6 pints and one of them broke a few of my fingers against his jaw ;) but also cut my forehead so I needed it sorted out.

Shouldn't assume Sam ;) Nah, some locals went for me and a mate after only like 6 pints and one of them broke a few of my fingers against his jaw ;) but also cut my forehead so I needed it sorted out.

Why didn't you say that with the first post!

When ever I've heard someone say they were drinking and ended up in hospital before, it was because of drinking too much.

Last edited:
I was still pretty merry lol, I've never ended up in hospital because I've drunk myself there and would be ashamed of myself if I did.

Now contemplating a degree in Business Management w/ Marketing at the local Uni (yes Sam, the one near you).

I like being indecisive.:p

I'm dead on my feet. Going out for a drink tonight as well followed by watching the cricket then work from 11 till 8 tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I will explode or at least fall asleep in the pub, again.

I'm dead on my feet. Going out for a drink tonight as well followed by watching the cricket then work from 11 till 8 tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I will explode or at least fall asleep in the pub, again.

last night I looked out how much work I had piled up to do this week.

I'm not going to list it in full, but I had an essay in for yesterday not started, lab report where I haven't finished the experiment yet for tomorrow and an essay for friday.

this afternoon is my only afternoon off uni all week. I went to play football then went to the pub. I'm playing fm now before I pop into work for a few hours, and I have football tomorrow night.

Basically I'm not going to bed at all tonight to get work done. if i do the lot I can go out dirnking after football tomorrow (no sleep again) then in work friday night, scheduled to only be in till half 1, but was in till half 5 (am) last week.

3 days without sleep looming. and all I can worry about is whether to go 4-4-2 for my league cup match or not

last night I looked out how much work I had piled up to do this week.

I'm not going to list it in full, but I had an essay in for yesterday not started, lab report where I haven't finished the experiment yet for tomorrow and an essay for friday.

this afternoon is my only afternoon off uni all week. I went to play football then went to the pub. I'm playing fm now before I pop into work for a few hours, and I have football tomorrow night.

Basically I'm not going to bed at all tonight to get work done. if i do the lot I can go out dirnking after football tomorrow (no sleep again) then in work friday night, scheduled to only be in till half 1, but was in till half 5 (am) last week.

3 days without sleep looming. and all I can worry about is whether to go 4-4-2 for my league cup match or not

You sir, are hardcore.

If I don't get my 7-8 hours I'm a mess at work. Tax stuff is boring as it is. Imagine trying to concentrate feeling knackered!?

How exactly do you manage to produce good essays on no sleep?

You sir, are hardcore.

If I don't get my 7-8 hours I'm a mess at work. Tax stuff is boring as it is. Imagine trying to concentrate feeling knackered!?

How exactly do you manage to produce good essays on no sleep?

Because I am brilliant*. I will turn something massively less than I am capable of, but it will be good enough.

I realised something the other day though, I am a massive under achiever. So much wasted potential.

But I realised something else straight after; I am perfectly fine with that.

*also by taking massive drugs.

Had some American Football training earlier, would put it in the thread, but I ceebs to search for it.

Absolutely ***** myself; nearly passed out thrice... but gained applause for some of my play. Need to work my tweaking ass off to get even a sniff of action this season, so wish me luck :P

Yeah, so things have ended how I imagined it. I'm completely trollied at the moment and I fell asleep at the pub. Had the indignation of the bar man waking me up to ask ask whether I'd had enough to which I replied two double neat gins yet surprisingly was given them.

Although I'm not a bar man I wouldn't have served a man who'd fallen asleep under the darts board then asked for the aforementioned gins.

Users who are viewing this thread