Random Thoughts

Yeah, so things have ended how I imagined it. I'm completely trollied at the moment and I fell asleep at the pub. Had the indignation of the bar man waking me up to ask ask whether I'd had enough to which I replied two double neat gins yet surprisingly was given them.

Although I'm not a bar man I wouldn't have served a man who'd fallen asleep under the darts board then asked for the aforementioned gins.

Our (my) policy is if they can still order they can still be served. ;)

I don't know why she gave me the two gins as I could only afford the one (and three quarters of another)

I was 60p short and still given it; wasn't complaining mind.

How can you drink gin anyway? Vile stuff.

What was it? Bombay Sapphire?

drank that once.

In edinburgh, youth hostel with a bunch of mates for the festival.

I did a nudey run. It's were my clothes shedding habits originate I reckon.

find out tomorrow if I am going to be accepted into the program at Uni. Considering praying

How can you drink gin anyway? Vile stuff.

What was it? Bombay Sapphire?

Indeed. Why Gin? I thought that's what rich drunks had.

prey to me. I can get things done.

Maybe the explanation for you blowing off that girl (CBA to rephrase that) is that you fancy yourself so much, no one can ever live up to that standard? Maybe your autosexual?

Maybe the explanation for you blowing off that girl (CBA to rephrase that) is that you fancy yourself so much, no one can ever live up to that standard? Maybe your autosexual?

If anything it is the opposite of that.

A solid 3 points on the out of 10 scale better looking than me.

Although on the "being brilliant" scale. I am about 8-9 higher. Depending on weather conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread