Random Thoughts

Nope.

Hopefully a war between the Middle East (once our soldiers are home) can follow and they can all blow themselves up.
My family lives in the Middle East!!!

Seriously, stop generalising a whole population based on their evil leaders.

Nope.

Hopefully a war between the Middle East (once our soldiers are home) can follow and they can all blow themselves up.

It's ok I hacked Sam's account :p Nah too extreme even for me :p Seriously though wouldn't mind North Korea getting its ass well and truly handed to it, I just wonder if it would escalate into another World War? :(

If another War started I'd be straight down the Army Recruitment Office. No stopping me in that situation.

Yeah what about? Give us a vague genre and I'll have one done for you as soon as possible.

It's ok I hacked Sam's account :p Nah too extreme even for me :p Seriously though wouldn't mind North Korea getting its ass well and truly handed to it, I just wonder if it would escalate into another World War? :(

Thing is, North Korea has a bigger army than South Korea, the US wouldn't intervene unless China (who have funded a lot of NK's reactors and are quite close allies) denounced some of NK's acts of war (this shelling, the submarine sinking), because the US doesn't want to mess with China.

Also got the rather large issue that NK has nuclear devices (well, they've tested one, so you'd guess they have others) and you wouldn't bet against them to use them.

The situation is on a knife edge, but war isn't going to be pretty if it does happen.

That would be a hell of a war, although technically the Korean war is still going on. It never officially stopped, there is just an armistice in place.

Olivia Wilde's original name was Olivia J. Cockburn! WHATT!!? :lol :lol Why would she change it? lol

Sureshot said:
The situation is on a knife edge, but war isn't going to be pretty if it does happen.

Yeah, the war will devastate Asia and its economy. We already have seriously flinged up situations in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Nepal and the Middle East. The last thing one would want at this point is the two Koreas taking up arms against each other again.

'The Birds' by Daphne du Maurier re-written from the point of view of the Birds. Must be only 2000 words long.

Not actually read it myself so its going to be purely ad libbed. I did see twenty minutes of the movie once though. Also does it need to be written from the bird's point of view as a collective or can I single out one bird with a hatred for humanity?

(I actually have a phobia of birds)

Last edited:
Gay, won't be able to watch any cricket tommorow, nbot even the first ball due to some lame leadership thingy at school which goes all day :facepalm. I just hope that Australia bats first so I don't miss out on Hilfy or Doherty.

I've found a potato under my bed thats started growing quite alot. Not sure whether to leave it or not. If only JJ3 was still with us, he'd know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread