Random Thoughts

LOL, I owe the gf quite a lot now, considering she went down to St James with me and we got absolutely drenched. Good game though, though I think she only got interested when Jose Enrique took his shirt off when he scored :p

Pfft, you did her a favour. You owe her nothing!

Tbf, we did go to an art museum in Newcastle so she should be happy and she has gone shopping with my mum this afternoon so she hasn't done too badly out of this. Reckon my mum likes her more then she likes her own son!!!! :p

I need help.

Could someone take me to the hospital? I accidently smacked my b*tch up and she got me back. I never knew inside her that she was the firestarter. All that smoke came inside the house and I couldn't breathe. She is nothing but an invader in my life, an invader in my circle - invaders must die. I'll get her back. When the warriors dance, thunder will strike and she'd be the omen no more.

Wishing I hadn't traded away my PS1 and GBA SP, and given away my Gameboy Colour. I kind of miss them :(

I need help.

Could someone take me to the hospital? I accidently smacked my b*tch up and she got me back. I never knew inside her that she was the firestarter. All that smoke came inside the house and I couldn't breathe. She is nothing but an invader in my life, an invader in my circle - invaders must die. I'll get her back. When the warriors dance, thunder will strike and she'd be the omen no more.
You wha? :confused:

David Tua vs Friday Ahunanya is going to be awesome tonight... I can't wait! :D

Just spent an hour trying to push my dad's car out the road. fliping snow, fliping deja vu from Christmas here. Think my wrists are broken from being locked in the same position for so long. Left a nice warm bed to do that

Anyone else addicted to the new Pokemon HG/SS games? I'm honestly hooked atm. Brings back so much memories from when I used to play it on my Gameboy Colour. Loving the PokeWalker as well. Least now I find the my daily jogs justifiable.

Users who are viewing this thread