Random Thoughts

Israel Garcia called out Shane Cameron! Bad move mate, bad move

Great win Tua. Friday made it last the distance, but he was no match for Tua who took every round. Disappointed there was no KO, but a very convincing win!

Hahahaha, Commentator ring dude: Tua what are your ambitions after this fight
Tua's answer: Well tonight, I'm going to Burger King! :laugh

Last edited:
No idea where to place this but. I had a 1 month Xbox Live Gold card in a second hand game I bought, It said on it that it expired mid last year, but it also had a sticker saying it was extended, so maybe it still works, but because I don't plan to use it, here is the code. Post if you've entered it (whether it works or not).

edit: gone

Last edited:
Yeah, worked like a charm. Nothing wrong so far, been able to play some Fifa with some mates.

^ Damn straight. When I got back from that holiday I had in Singapore ages ago, I poured myself a bowl a Milo because I was hungry and I couldn't be bothered cooking dinner. But when I poured the milk it stunk like hell and it looked like feta cheese was coming out of it.

Yeah, skrillex, add "saintsfanmatt"

What games do you have? I can give you a game in Fifa 10.

Anyway, got COD4 today. Loving it so far. Played online and I wasn't to bad, my first ever game I had equal lowest amount of deaths and made 8 kills. Finished 5th outta 8.

Last edited:
Sad... Just made only one friend of mine april fool today:facepalm

I just told him that one of the strict teachers of school was calling him. And the poor guy got fooled.

Users who are viewing this thread