Random Thoughts

BBC News - 'Sorcerer' faces imminent death in Saudi Arabia

These barbarians are going to execute this man because he had a TV show in another country in which he predicted peoples futures. The man had gone to Saudi on Haj and they arrested him and are now going to execute him.

This whole country makes me sick, executing someone for witchcraft! Bloody savages

Ali Sabat was the host of a popular Lebanese TV show in which he predicted the future and gave advice.

He was arrested by religious police on sorcery charges while on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia in 2008.

His lawyer, May el-Khansa, says she has been told Mr Sabat is due to be executed this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutchad....

Meh.....I am always causing problems. As an addition to the random thoughts thread I would like to wish everyone lots of luck looking for eggs (if you are into that kind of thing of course!)

BBC News - 'Sorcerer' faces imminent death in Saudi Arabia

These barbarians are going to execute this man because he had a TV show in another country in which he predicted peoples futures. The man had gone to Saudi on Haj and they arrested him and are now going to execute him.

This whole country makes me sick, executing someone for witchcraft! Bloody savages

That is just ridiculous. Maybe time for another war? We've not had a new one for a few years.

That is my whole point! Imagine if someone from PC went to Saudi for pilgrimage and the religious police checked their facebook and saw pictures of them drinking or whatever in another country, would they arrest them!?

Really hope someone steps in. It's not even legal! He didn't commit the crime in that country!

Forgetting that it should not be a crime in any country, let alone one that carries the death penalty.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Ask the CIA how that one works......

Fair enough, but do you agree there is a large difference between people suspected of terrorism and people who work in the entertainment industry!

Users who are viewing this thread