Random Thoughts

P

pcfan123

they're getting bigger with each trip :)

I'm about to buy a kayak so I can hit some better spots, tired of bank fishing. Hopefully get a proper boat one day.

Highlander999

ICC President
I'm insanely cool. Had a few drinks at the pub, and instead of bringing a lady back I entertain myself with this epicness!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Highlander999

ICC President
I am doing this strange thing called 9-5, 6 days a week. I don't understand this concept of real work and can't wait till the new uni year where I can go back to waking up in time for dinner. Bright side, I am so effing loaded I have more money then I know what to do with at the moment. What's this economic hardship everyone is talking about? :p

Manly

Thor
I can now legitimately use the following reason for my abdominal strain:

Over-exerted myself in bed.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can now legitimately use the following reason for my abdominal strain:

Over-exerted myself in bed.

haha

----------

1312331494618.gif

P

pcfan123

MOTHER fried chickenERS!

Some fried chickening Mexicans busted out the rearwindshield on my new car. The one time I had to drive to the poor side of town and this ████ happens. I fried chickening swear to go these people are the dregs of society and I hope they all get AIDS and die

----------

Mother fried chickeners!

----------

BFhza.jpg

koBjm.jpg

----------

6eZea.jpg

----------

Ok I've calmed down now, the best revenge is living well eh. My car will be fixed my tomorrow morning and they will still be poor jealous little bitches.

Times like this make me glad I don't carry my handgun on me, I have been known to lose my temper and I would have loved to put a round in the back of that twats head as he ran off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread