Random Thoughts

P

pcfan123

yea it's a suburb of Houston where I got the car from, been meaning to take off that dealer plate

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You think you've got problems Mark. I had a bat come in through my bedroom window whilst I was asleep last night, wake me up and then when I turned the lights on scare the ████ out of me as it dive bombed me.

Have a phobia of birds which seems to stretch to bats as well. Shat myself literally, well nearly literally.

P

pcfan123

fried chicken your bat ███████, this is going to cost me 600 bucks which I was going to spend on a bad ass kayak

----------

actually speaking of bats, crazy story.

This fishing club I'm a member of had a night tournament last wednesday, some guy got his lure stuck on some moss (at least he thought) reeled it in and went to clear off the moss, turned out to be a bat stuck to the lure, it bit him on the finger. He took the hooked bat to the hospital and sure enough it was rabid. multiple injections in his finger tip and he has to go back a few times for more shots.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Well I tried my best. If you aren't going to come round with my well honed techniques you're a lost case.

P

pcfan123

haha ok that made me smile, not laugh but a big ole goofy smile

----------

Police are about the most useless █████ in the world. Basically told me nothing they can do, if I ever set foot in that part of town again it will be with my .22 loaded with bean bag rounds.

Manly

Thor
Too drunk to function. God bless my superior English language skills.

It's 0015, I'm hanging my head in shame.

Also, I'm listening to Stephen Fry's autobiog. Boom.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
put my first accumulator on for the togger tomorrow. missed that over the summer.

i was about 600 pound up over the course of last season doubt i'll match that again really.

Manly

Thor
Who have you got? I've got Brighton, Ipswich, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Brentford, Notts Co, Huddersfield, Sheffield U; returns ?855.54

Users who are viewing this thread