Votes: 11 22.4%

Votes: 15 30.6%

Votes: 5 10.2%

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
c2k5 is a big improvement over c2k4 especially in graphics and gameplay.
but commentory is a major disappointment.

overall =7/10(main backdrop is the commentory).

i would give it a 7 too. commentory is plain and u cant change the default teams.

Vast improvement on Cricket 2004 although that's not difficult as '04 was an awful bug ridden game...On the plus side, better editor, fixed line up and save game bugs and generally polished all round. On the down side although I haven't seen it yet apparently bowlers are still bowling more than their allotted overs in one dayers the commentary is repetitive and it's hard although that's just me ;)

Thumbs up to EA & HB still a bit to do but going in the right direction - 8/10

Steve S.

Last edited:
6/10 from me. Much better then Crappit 2k4 but still a lot of work is needed.

8/10, A good alround game, a few minor glitches such as not being able to change the height or weight etc but try and find a game thats perfect....

^^ i agree with what S_Harmison .. this game is really good.. just a few glitches.. good to see the runout bug fixed, line up fixed, wide issues fixed.. i would give this game a HIGH 8/10

7 for me, mainly cos of no online feature, having that alone would make the game so much better than all other cricket games

Sureshot said:
Called sarcasm. You're entitled to your view though.
mmmmmmm ok but i ment it aint a great game in general compared to GTA etc..... but it is a great game compared too all the cricket games out there

Users who are viewing this thread