Jones:
Another keeper:

I vote for Read

Read:1
Jones:0
Another keeper:0

Whitie :)

Last edited:
Jones is an excllent batter in the game. Scores runs against me.
Read usually gets a good counter-attack going, scores very quickly, but doesn't make big scores against me.
So I'll have to vote Jones.

okay now it is:

Read:1
Jones:1
Over Keeper:1

Thanks for voting guys.

again if its between them two i'll say jones but i use foster as he has a test average of 42-43

on ICC '05 (dont have '06) I play Prior - but between them its GoJo, Prior doesnt get an international place for a good few years form the AI

i would have to say prior. Gets runs reguarlly for me. Averages 46 in test matches to.

i use to have prior and he was awesome but he retired ages ago for me im not in 2012 with sussex. goodwin retired last year and he was an awesome batter

I'd go with Prior. Is more than capable of batting higher than 7 in Tests as well as FC Cricket.

mate you can add a poll to keep track of the score if that helps:)
i would have to go with Read,scores runs very quickly for me.

kookaburra69 said:
mate you can add a poll to keep track of the score if that helps:)
i would have to go with Read,scores runs very quickly for me.
I've added a poll and put in votes that have already been cast.

In Icc 2005 I normally start with Jones, but within a season or two I find his form starts to dip alarmingly and often revert to either of Prior or Adshead. I like my keepers to be aggressive or v. aggressive as they can launch an excellent counter attack when we lose early wickets or take the game away from the opponents after a good innings from the top order.

I've been fairly lucky in my current game, one regen I had scored over 10,000 test match runs at 40 batting at a combination or 2/3/7 depending on who was injured or available. Not to mention the 8,000 Odi runs he got as well. As an example of aggressive over normal wicket keepers, I had one chap averaging 48 in the second team and another around 37, I played the aggressive one who was averaging 37 and in test cricket he's also currently averaging 40 and already has a double ton in FC cricket, he is still 21 :D

Users who are viewing this thread