READ (why no videos for Cricket 2005?)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
inzii said:
I'll be buying both of them on Playstation 2.
Planetcricket is the top site for patches and updates for Cricket Games. If you buy them for Playstation 2, there really is no point in being a member here. What's the point? PC Games are cheaper!
andrew_nixon said:
Please take note of this picture.

CAPSLOCK.jpg
LOL, Where do you keep getting these Caps Lock pictures from? I wish I had kept my one now! ;)

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Skateboarder2 said:
LOL, Where do you keep getting these Caps Lock pictures from? I wish I had kept my one now!;)

Here's the one he used last time ;)

Attachments

• capslock.jpg
    capslock.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 92

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
that are sooo great pictures.. :( I wish i had some of those... :(:( man I am getting sad now..

akira2291

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
Hang on, are you saying that console graphics are better than PC graphics?

PC Graphics are way better than console graphics. The other reason for getting them on PC is so you can patch the game.

i agree fully to nixon. no point to discuss about this facts. PC is better in all way and the most important point: patchable - ask some of the users here, which have Cricket 2004 on PS2, they cry for patches. the members here had done / are doing a great job and making cricket game(s) realistic at all.

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
andrew_nixon said:
Hang on, are you saying that console graphics are better than PC graphics?

PC Graphics are way better than console graphics. The other reason for getting them on PC is so you can patch the game.

not everyone can afford a computer that plays new release games on a high setting.

I remember before i got my new computer PS2 graphics were alot better than pc games on my old computer

Users who are viewing this thread