First look at the videos - My feedback

T20

Panel of Selectors
looking at recent video you'll be a brave man to keep going for 2 days with this *#$( :p

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think that Cricket2005 will be much better than it looks in videos because in 4 minutes video we cannot judge it,s full features and others aspects.So hope for best.

kapildev

School Cricketer
i have read somewhere andrew wilson said that the commentary has been doubled than the cricket 2004 but so far in the video preview the commentators were saying exactly samething as cricket 2004. they didn't even said a single line that hasn't been said in cric2004. so i doubt if the commentary has been doubled. there will be same amount of commentary as found in cric2004. i hate ea cricket games but loves the other ea sports games.

St0ney

Club Captain
Has it even occured to u guys that this could be a very early version of the game,we just dont know just wait till reviews come in or newer official vids ;)

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
St0ney said:
Has it even occured to u guys that this could be a very early version of the game,we just dont know just wait till reviews come in or newer official vids ;)
Dude, this game comes out in 3 weeks. There's nothing "early" about it. It's just a rehash of the usual EA rubbish.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
St0ney said:

it's a review copy

sachin

International Coach
Well all i can say is that the commentary is appalling.The game may not be rehash but with commentary that sounds the same as the last game it's going to give it a 'feel' of being a rehash.

Users who are viewing this thread