Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

According to steam guideline game will be released in 2weeks is it true?

Last edited:
According to steam guidline game will be released in 2weeks is it true ?
The steam guideline says that you have to make a "coming soon" page atleast 2 weeks before the release, "Atleast".. We don't know how far it can go At most :thinking: Maybe 1 or 2 months? Maybe less? Nobody knows

The steam guideline says that you have to make a "coming soon" page at least 2 weeks before the release, "At least". We don't know how far it can go at most :thinking: Maybe 1 or 2 months? Maybe less? Nobody knows.
Then update will arrive in December or November ok then let's see but still not yet any announcement regarding rc24

Last edited:
With all the mega update works going on , my request is to improvise in the commentary part as well, since there are currently only a few lines in the commentary, which keeps on repeating and gets boring as time goes by .... That said, if we look at games like FIFA Mobile, they have 'real-time' commentary that draws us into the experience. I'm hoping that with all the advancements being made, we'll also start to see some light-ups in these areas.
Thank you
Agreed. Hoping to see improvements in the commentary aspect of the game in the future and I am sure @mav77and team will work on that.

Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Hope, I have been able to introduce and explain this feature well enough.

I think community creations is not something new to PlanetCricket.

Hope this feature works well in terms of building a larger community.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...
Sir please reveal the official announcement of RC24 on all the social media handles of Real Cricket where mentioned the -
Trailer date and almost release date of RC24 please sir eagerly waiting for this and too much excited for update we can't wait more time please say anything right now ❤️.
@mav77mortal ❤️

Excited for rc24 and the community feature! Dropping some suggestions for the team

Manual Stumping and Catching: Implement a manual stumping and catching system to enhance user control and accuracy in crucial moments, offering players a more hands-on experience and a chance to showcase their fielding skills.

Player Flexibility and Realism: Continue to improve player animations for increased flexibility and natural movement. A focus on lifelike player models can help in avoiding the robotic appearance, especially when a batsman is dismissed, and they return to the pavilion, it seems like they have a stomach pain.

AI Batsmen Dismissals Behind the Wicket: Work on enhancing AI batsmen dismissals, particularly those occurring behind the wicket. This can make the gameplay more authentic and challenging, as dismissals through catches behind the wicket are an integral part of real cricket.

Dynamic Camera Angle Control: Introduce an in-game option to change the camera angle without the need to pause and navigate to settings. This feature would allow players to seamlessly adjust their perspective during gameplay, offering more control over their gaming experience.

Realistic Crowd Reactions: Improve crowd realism by synchronizing their reactions with the actual events on the field. Crowd cheers should match the ball's position and result accurately, eliminating the premature excitement and providing a more authentic atmosphere.

Real-Time Commentary: Implement dynamic and real-time commentary that adapts to match the game's unfolding events. Accurate and context-aware commentary can significantly enhance the immersive experience.

I can't contain my excitement for Real Cricket 24! The cricketing community is eagerly waiting to step onto the virtual field, experience the improvements you've been working on, and dive into the immersive world of cricket once again. We've been waiting patiently, and now, we can't wait any longer!

Please release the game soon so that we can get our hands on the latest installment of this incredible cricket gaming experience. The anticipation is at its peak, and we're ready to play ball!

Excited for rc24 and the community feature! Dropping some suggestions for the team

Manual Stumping and Catching: Implement a manual stumping and catching system to enhance user control and accuracy in crucial moments, offering players a more hands-on experience and a chance to showcase their fielding skills.

Player Flexibility and Realism: Continue to improve player animations for increased flexibility and natural movement. A focus on lifelike player models can help in avoiding the robotic appearance, especially when a batsman is dismissed, and they return to the pavilion, it seems like they have a stomach pain.

AI Batsmen Dismissals Behind the Wicket: Work on enhancing AI batsmen dismissals, particularly those occurring behind the wicket. This can make the gameplay more authentic and challenging, as dismissals through catches behind the wicket are an integral part of real cricket.

Dynamic Camera Angle Control: Introduce an in-game option to change the camera angle without the need to pause and navigate to settings. This feature would allow players to seamlessly adjust their perspective during gameplay, offering more control over their gaming experience.

Realistic Crowd Reactions: Improve crowd realism by synchronizing their reactions with the actual events on the field. Crowd cheers should match the ball's position and result accurately, eliminating the premature excitement and providing a more authentic atmosphere.

Real-Time Commentary: Implement dynamic and real-time commentary that adapts to match the game's unfolding events. Accurate and context-aware commentary can significantly enhance the immersive experience.

I can't contain my excitement for Real Cricket 24! The cricketing community is eagerly waiting to step onto the virtual field, experience the improvements you've been working on, and dive into the immersive world of cricket once again. We've been waiting patiently, and now, we can't wait any longer!

Please release the game soon so that we can get our hands on the latest installment of this incredible cricket gaming experience. The anticipation is at its peak, and we're ready to play ball!
It is a mobile cricket game. If you want these all features then you+all mobile(there are some 3GB mobile users)have to switch to either PC or PlayStation which is impossible.

I still didn't understand how community feature is real cricket 24 works ? If it allows players to create their own tournaments, logos and teams, There won't be any Level up and tournament unlock features that previous titles have whose unlocking subscriptions(I assume) gives most of the money to company. If they release community feature they would lose that income source. How will They will gain more revenue from?
By playing more ads?
By keeping mod creator a paid feature ?(Making kits of our own is free but Downloading from others is paid like that)
For PC and console games(BA's games) it's not a issue but in a freemium game(I assume) like RC 24 It cannot be done like that.
I just got curious about this. Can anyone share their thoughts
@Android Gaming Adda

Users who are viewing this thread