Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Hope, I have been able to introduce and explain this feature well enough.

I think community creations is not something new to PlanetCricket.

Hope this feature works well in terms of building a larger community.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...
Hey sir ❤️
Please atleast release the trailer of RC24 atleast 15 days or 1 month before release the RC24.
Please @mav77mortal ❤️❤️

I think game will be released after GEPL tournament. The GEPL final date is on 9th December, so we can except 10th December and before 31st December. it is all about my predication.

Hi Sir,
Rc 22 is the best cricket game, but Rc24 breaks the eagerness which can be a best mobile cricket game.
1) Add comparing feature about players like batsman vs batsman, batsman vs bowler.
2) LED screens to show when player crosses 1000 runs.
3) Players have loose the balance after some difficult shots.
4) Replay of players 50 or 100 during game.

I know it's a mobile cricket game but these won't be difficult to add and there are no any cricket games in mobile with these features. Atleast add 1or 2 features from this to make a Rc24 the best game.

Thank you!

One more thing I would like to see in future real Cricket updates is the sound of the bat after it hits the ball. In RC22, even after a perfect timing from the middle of the bat, the sound isn't orgasmic . You guys should see how the bat sounds after shubman gill or Virat Kohli hit a cover drive or how the bat sounds when Rohit Sharma hits a six with a pull shot. That 'ttak' sounds needs to be added. Please consider this as I believe this small thing will make a huge difference in our gaming experience

Users who are viewing this thread