Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

He Himself said earlier that if we want career mode we will need to wait few months and I think If we get Career Mode around December Jan That's fine or even Feb release with career would be great
Na. I don't think career mode will be out in Feb March. I think it will take another full one year for them to complete it. Real cricket historically picks one big feature, works on it comprehensively, releases it and then moves to another and in all this they take their time as they always try to give us the finished product

Na. I don't think career mode will be out in Feb March. I think it will take another full one year for them to complete it. Real cricket historically picks one big feature, works on it comprehensively, releases it and then moves to another and in all this they take their time as they always try to give us the finished product
If that is the Cash than fine @mav77mortal posted this comment that's y I said that We can wait month or two or even 3 more that's no problem but If they can't make it within month that's ok community Creations are Good enough editable Bowling actions and batting styles Will be great to have along with Community created Players

If that is the Cash than fine @mav77mortal posted this comment that's y I said that We can wait month or two or even 3 more that's no problem but If they can't make it within month that's ok community Creations are Good enough editable Bowling actions and batting styles Will be great to have along with Community created Players
You can wait for more 3-4 months but we can't. So we want RC24 now. Last time we got update during IPL. I think in May 24th.Since that we didn't got any big update till now. So we are happy with Community feature. We also want career mode but but for that they will take more 4-5 month may be more than that. So let them release RC24 now. Next year they should give career mode update.

You can wait for more 3-4 months but we can't. So we want RC24 now. Last time we got update during IPL. I think in May 24th.Since that we didn't got any big update till now. So we are happy with Community feature. We also want career mode but but for that they will take more 4-5 month may be more than that. So let them release RC24 now. Next year they should give career mode update.
Yes brother I am also agree with you .

Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Hope, I have been able to introduce and explain this feature well enough.

I think community creations is not something new to PlanetCricket.

Hope this feature works well in terms of building a larger community.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...
How it's works on mobile cricket Sir, please Explain !!!

He Himself said earlier that if we want career mode we will need to wait few months and I think If we get Career Mode around December Jan That's fine or even Feb release with career would be great
Post automatically merged:

Here
Yes career mode is what lacking from real cricket. If they introduce it then will be great game to hook up for longer time.Lets hope for best and they releases sooner

Is rc24 released in June month it is true? And in between 1-2 days we are getting a mega update of rc22.

We want update as soon as possible multiplayer should be fast than before multiplayer mode is too slow sometimes it's frustrating because of dead balls and opponent wasting time plss do something sir
And we want realistic shot connections sometimes the gold shot no 537 feels like robotic cause no one can just hit a six to a spinner by just flicking and we want fast gameplays @mav77mortal

Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Hope, I have been able to introduce and explain this feature well enough.

I think community creations is not something new to PlanetCricket.

Hope this feature works well in terms of building a larger community.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...
Good afternoon sir ❤️,
Sir we are really really very excited for upcoming update of RC22 that is RC24 sir atleast reveal the official announcement for the trailer date and release date of RC24 really sir our excitement is on high level every day feels like a mountain day like a big day please sir reveal the Official announcement of RC24 where please do mentioned the date of trailer and release date of RC24 please ❤️.
We are really really appreciate your hard work team Real Cricket ❤️.

@mav77mortal ❤️

With all the mega update works going on , my request is to improvise in the commentary part as well, since there are currently only a few lines in the commentary, which keeps on repeating and gets boring as time goes by .... That said, if we look at games like FIFA Mobile, they have 'real-time' commentary that draws us into the experience. I'm hoping that with all the advancements being made, we'll also start to see some light-ups in these areas.
Thank you

Good afternoon, sir ❤️,
Sir we are really very excited for upcoming update of RC22 that is RC24 sir at least reveal the official announcement for the trailer date and release date of RC24 really sir our excitement is on high level every day feels like a mountain day like a big day please sir reveal the Official announcement of RC24 where please do mention the date of trailer and release date of RC24 please ❤️.
We are really appreciating your hard work team Real Cricket ❤️.

@mav77mortal ❤️
agree with you brother.

Is it true? Rc24 will be released during World Cup, and no trailer will be launched we will see a direct rc24 update? Please give me some clarity about this is this news is true or not?

Users who are viewing this thread