Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

if anyone who will participate in that event then please share your experience, if possible, then please share gameplay videos, screenshot and game related features and also regarding the released date and trailer date. your cooperation is highly solicited. RC24####

if anyone who will participate in that event then please share your experience, if possible, then please share gameplay videos, screenshot and game related features and also regarding the released date and trailer date. your cooperation is highly solicited. RC24####
yes

Broo it's not a new game. So it is obvious that the gameplay will be same.
If that's the case then why even bother to update it RC24 from 22 if there will be no change to gameplay, The match simulation engine need to be changed a bit. Like C24 on PS4 was complete copy of C22 but they made it clear that they are focusing on licensed stuff for C24 but so far nothing From Nautilus about features updates or anything I am not against them but There should be some announcement before trailer launch just to keep the hype going and talking about Features/Changes Match simulation needs some changes , Special shots Can Hit Yorker for 130+meter six Shouldn't be like that I can understand if ramp shot Or reverse hit goes for four or even a six but 130+ meter six on Yorker with special shot is like pay to win , T20 matches opponents barely take singles or dots in death overs they smash perfect ball for sixes but in middle overs they will defend and defend even loose balls but death overs Runs should depend on ball delivered not pre decided that no matter how we bowl they will smash boundary this can be done with small match engine changes and Career mode Should be priority many users wouldn't mind waiting and even paying for Career mode But it should be there it's a must @mav77mortal

This thread has become inactive
True, I can talk and discuss about Real Cricket for hours here, about the current bugs, gameplay mechanics and all, but most people's around here just wanna talk about release date and all, just like sir @Dutch said, we don't have got much information about that, so it's impossible to make a conversation out of that, so yeah, it's getting inactive, very sad

True, I can talk and discuss about Real Cricket for hours here, about the current bugs, gameplay mechanics and all, but most people's around here just wanna talk about release date and all, just like sir @Dutch said, we don't have got much information about that, so it's impossible to make a conversation out of that, so yeah, it's getting inactive, very sad
True
Would like to know what you think about the game mechanics of real cricket 22

Users who are viewing this thread