Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Absolutely correct @CRICKET MODS
The bowling mechanics need to be looked upon seriously
Anyone give new improvements in bowling to make it exciting. New controls or new features so that developers can see and implement something new in bowling. It became too boring, same controls since 12 years of mobile cricket games.

Yes, game will be released in the month of November, we don't know the dates are but rc24 trailer will be coming in next 7 days. but as i know one thing 100% sure that game was fully ready and according to GEPL player the last event of GEPL which will be scheduled in between 27th November to 9th December will be played in RC24.
No update till now. Don't say according to gepl player. Gepl player do not know the release date they are just creating hype

A request for developers working on RC24
> Release RC mod creator before the launch of original game so that people could figure out how this thing even works as it is entirely new to mobile gamers.
> Also, release it on Microsoft store if possible because it's available by default in all latest windows and much easier to download and install.

They should change the bowling mechanism. The bowling is so much boring . Batting is good (can be improved) fielding is much better than rc20 . But the bowling is the same since rc18 even in rc 14 the bowling controls were the same. I would like to know your thoughts as well. The community is so much inactive.
Yes I also agree with your thoughts

A request for developers working on RC24
> Release RC mod creator before the launch of original game so that people could figure out how this thing even works as it is entirely new to mobile gamers.
> Also, release it on Microsoft store if possible because it's available by default in all latest windows and much easier to download and install.
Absolutely right

They should change the bowling mechanism. The bowling is so much boring . Batting is good (can be improved) fielding is much better than rc20 . But the bowling is the same since rc18 even in rc 14 the bowling controls were the same. I would like to know your thoughts as well. The community is so much inactive.
Well said, I remember someone said that bowling in cricket games is like breaking in F1 Racing..
You just won't want to do that

Real cricket modder is released on steam. I am unable to try it out since I am not receiving otp from my email . I am hoping company makes an announcement on rc24 during gepl final on dec 8

I hope Team Nautilus releases a detailed Video tutorial on how to use the mod creator. I am finding it very difficult as there is no tutorial in the software

Community feature is a next step in mobile cricket gaming . In the next major update plz work on bowling . The developers deserves appreciation from all.

Users who are viewing this thread