Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

now we just need some gameplay footage without all the bells and whistles . Id like to see footage of a full 5 over match, or better yet a demo!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow,that was a promising trailer,Graphics looks cool:happy
now codies please release some gameplay footage

hmm,let see,it must be the bowling animation(the run up:D)

you got that right :D LOL....

animations did seems jerky. But as lazy,kamy and other said during their playtest that its just in video and that is what i am hoping hope it does not look jerky in game.

I am not really impressed with this trailer
Some of the shots doesn't make sense, even Dilshan hasn't invented those shots yet
Give us some good gameplay videos Codies.

the batsman turning to take another run looked brilliant!

That was amazing. Few other things really made me feel good about this trailer.

1. batsman going to crease at start of the footage.

2. K.P. Shot to point (well thats what it seems like) looks good.

3. Catch by the keeper looks really good too.

4. Panesar action looks brilliant i must admit.

In all the trialer does seem pretty good but i really want to see more in game proper footage.

All the extra animations - batsmen turning for a second, etc. were in 2007.

Considering the way Codies are going about their business in regard to this game, we'll have to wait till 7th Aug just to see more gameplay

aah,atleast something official finally..

i must admit the trailer isnt what I expected.i expexted a lot more fluid animations and newer animations,natural looking shots etc.the trailer showcased few shots that were absolutely weird.
ofcourse graphics has improved and am eagerly waiting for a demo or maybe a gameplay footage before that.
looks promising though.;)

aah,atleast something official finally..

i must admit the trailer isnt what I expected.i expexted a lot more fluid animations and newer animations,natural looking shots etc.the trailer showcased few shots that were absolutely weird.
ofcourse graphics has improved and am eagerly waiting for a demo or maybe a gameplay footage before that.
looks promising though.;)

Yes animation did not feel fluid. some of the shots were similar to blic07 (which is worrying me) graphics looks good though i must admit.

maybe the reason they are not releasing info is because it is very similar to Brian lara 2007, I know that is not what the PC reviewers said but it would make sense. If they made a poor product no point in showing it until people have to buy it to find out for themselves. Would not be surprised if there is no demo at all like EA c05 (which also had no trailer)

maybe the reason they are not releasing info is because it is very similar to Brian lara 2007, I know that is not what the PC reviewers said but it would make sense. If they made a poor product no point in showing it until people have to buy it to find out for themselves. Would not be surprised if there is no demo at all like EA c05 (which also had no trailer)
There was a Cricket 2005 demo, there wasn't an 07 demo but it was identical to 2005 so it wasn't really needed.

Users who are viewing this thread