release date

cockroach

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the media consultant of the gamebience has announced that the information about the release date would be notified on the press release next week.

If you need to know further things about the game check the official forum of gamebience at www.gamebience.com

Fender

School Cricketer
Has this game got anything to do with the game Soccer Life, or whatever it was called? If so, I aint going anywhere near it....

srk121

International Coach
just received an update from gamebience saying tommorow is an press release.

lancashire666

International Coach
i hope so, i cheak the website preatty much daily for updates, i hope this game can live up to the hype

srk121

International Coach
lancashire666 said:
i hope so, i cheak the website preatty much daily for updates, i hope this game can live up to the hype

well check out tommorow/ well today later on... there should be an press release. i received an massage from gamebience yesterday saying press release is on friday. well what ever it is.. it an unique concept for us to have fun with.. hope it lives to our expectation.

cockroach

School Cricketer
The gamebience has officially announced the release of cricketlife2007 on 7th july 2007

Attachments

• release.png
    release.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 120

cockroach

School Cricketer
no the developers have a lot of work to do before the release the will be ready within two or three months.

Even the game releases on 07/07/07 the game will be having a start in the 2006.
So you have to play the game from 2006 season and may have the chance to be selected on 2007 worldcup.

lancashire666

International Coach
thats a looooong time to wait, but the game is looking good so should be worth the wait, i hope they release a demo before it comes out.

lancashire666

International Coach
can this game use real names? in the screenshots it has the name A.Strus which suggest its ment to be Strauss, and the names will be like they used to be on pro evo!

sid_19840

International Coach
lancashire666 said:
can this game use real names? in the screenshots it has the name A.Strus which suggest its ment to be Strauss, and the names will be like they used to be on pro evo!

Those could hopefully be edited though either with some ingame editor itself in the game or by patching the game.

Users who are viewing this thread