Release dates in India !

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys like Pakistani's we Indian's will also start the thread which will have the release dates of BLIC 2005 release in India.

So guys when will be the game releasing in India we will talk abt PC version and only PC-CD-ROM ( 6 Cd's Pack) no DVD Version, PS, X-Box.

Does anyone has buyed the game in India and whats the price of the game and also does the game runnning succesfully with Star-Force in it.

:cheers

rahul_sunny007 said:
Hi Guys like Pakistani's we Indian's will also start the thread which will have the release dates of BLIC 2005 release in India.

So guys when will be the game releasing in India we will talk abt PC version and only PC-CD-ROM ( 6 Cd's Pack) no DVD Version, PS, X-Box.

Does anyone has buyed the game in India and whats the price of the game and also does the game runnning succesfully with Star-Force in it.

:cheers

With the real game on DVD or CDs it runs successfully with StarForce.

Ste

Ok

So are you using original pack or pirated and if Pirated do u got problem of Disk key

rahul_sunny007 said:
So are you using original pack or pirated and if Pirated do u got problem of Disk key

He's got the original version...
Don't get me wrong, but this is suggesting to me that you are going to get a pirated copy of the game?

I don't buy pirated games, I support the developers and pay for the original copies! Geez, you are infected with piracy.

No you are taking in wrong sense because i thought 6 cd's come in pirated only the reason is mostly original cd comes in the pack of 1 or 2 cd's. thats y

rahul_sunny007 said:
No you are taking in wrong sense because i thought 6 cd's come in pirated only the reason is mostly original cd comes in the pack of 1 or 2 cd's. thats y

Ahhhh, sorry about that!

PC-CD = 6 cd's
PC-DVD = 1 cd?

one more thing how u get this picture into ur message box i am trying but not getting it

see it in max carter the f1 pic how can i get it in place of link i have in my thread

When you buy CD's check whether they are pirated or not.Better go for DVD as they are much simple and no problem of piracy

Users who are viewing this thread