Release dates in India !

He posted that earlier and/or elsewhere.
Btw, DVD's are also as easily pirated nowadays, think about how many fake DVD movies float around the streets of your city...

Maxkarter said:
He posted that earlier and/or elsewhere.
Btw, DVD's are also as easily pirated nowadays, think about how many fake DVD movies float around the streets of your city...
In India there are no DVD movies available.We watch the movies in theatres.

Thats your loss, since if you like a movie you can only watch it afterwards on VHS. ok, back on topic!

so there is know onw who has buyed BLIC 2005 in India or someone has got pirated CD

someone was telling me the DVD cd is working fine and you can get it from Pallika Bazar Delhi.

rahul_sunny007 said:
so there is know onw who has buyed BLIC 2005 in India or someone has got pirated CD

Why do you want to know if someone has the pirated version?

P.S. Your signature is too big, reduce it to 300x100 or it'll be removed by a member of staff. Also your avatar is too big, reduce to 100x100 or the same will happen. Cheers.

Last edited:
Now its ok r u happy now i have new avatars and signatures if anyone having problem can tell me

I wouldn't say that he's after him, just that he isn't following the rules. Since stevie is a staff member, and moderator of this forum it is his job to check up on bad threads/posts (piracy, spam etc.) It is also his job to keep control of the avatars.

I think that justifies that he isn't after him.

Mahesh Babu said:
Why are you after him?

Simply enforcing the rules, plus, he said if anyone has a problem with it, tell him!

Justin just about got it right. I do it to those staff members that break the rule too. :p

are kahan gaye tum log salle tumhari service bekaar hai koi bata sakta hai kisi ne cd li hai india mein

Users who are viewing this thread