Reliance Netconnect-The greatest FRAUD

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone using it?!

Pl. send this message to all your friends & relatives. Hi.. This is a Reliance netconnect user . I am useing for the last 3 months . It is one of the worst network . Reliance Data card download speed will
never go more than 25Kbps. You can?t download any video and it buffers in every 5 seconds and ends with hangup. So guys never make mistake by selecting the worst Reliance Netconnect in your life. Reliance always cheat public rather than providing a good service.
All customers should make joint representation to Indian President for taking immediate action to close this Public cheating Reliance Netconnect Company and also to take effective steps to refund all customers money. Data card modem mo ney should also to be refunded.
Another bad thing is once a customer of reliance is always a customer because to cancel a connection is also expensive and painstaking. They won?t allow you for it.
In my opinion useing reliance netconnect is just wastage of money .
So don?t buy this device even if it is offered free to you. It?s a piece of junk and better go for some other brand

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Was using it and cant agree more!

If they cheat you, you cheat them back(only if you have proof)

They charged me 3273rs for downloads and I was not even using it for that month as had my boards. I told them they were like yes mistake done by us we will rectify then it took 8 months still they did not and I did not pay the bill and they started to add late charges..

I changed my plan and promised to pay on phone and downloaded worth 12000rs :p

They told they will go to the court and I said ya lets go together I have proof against you and I will be compensated :D

They did not take the case further

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What? Speeds depend on your location tbh. I've been using it for a long long time. Prepaid is what you should opt. 3000 rupees for 6 months with 18 GB data transfer. Reliance Netconnect Broadband plus. I get pretty decent speeds.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Is that 18GB per month or for the entire span of 6 months. If it's for 6 months then the plan is pretty bad imo.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
unlimited plan for 1 month....
i have got reviews from lots of people...none crossed 1mbps speed while they promise for 3.1 mbps

though MTS Mblaze was far better:thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Is that 18GB per month or for the entire span of 6 months. If it's for 6 months then the plan is pretty bad imo.
6 months of course. It depends on personal use, I'd say. It is alright for me.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
What's the speed you get? I get around 2.3 mbps speed on my plan and just on normal browsing and some YouTube, my monthly data usage easily goes above 10GB. Luckily 800GB is allotted to me for 6 months. Most of the data transfer usually goes in Windows updates imo.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What is the cost of that, lol? Are you using Reliance or something else?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
What is the cost of that, lol? Are you using Reliance or something else?
I had purchased a Vodafone USB Stick. Unlocked it and I now use MTNL 3G in it. Rs. 4500/6 months, approx speed is around 2.3 mbps. And the data usage is practically unlimited.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
4500 for 6 months is damn good. What do you mean by unlocked though?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
4500 for 6 months is damn good. What do you mean by unlocked though?
When I got the Vodafone USB Stick (Dongle) it would only read Vodafone's SIM cards. Now that it is unlocked, I can use the SIM card of any network provider.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What's the speed you get? I get around 2.3 mbps speed on my plan and just on normal browsing and some YouTube, my monthly data usage easily goes above 10GB. Luckily 800GB is allotted to me for 6 months. Most of the data transfer usually goes in Windows updates imo.

Where do you live? Delhi? Coz thats an awesome deal to have.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Where do you live? Delhi? Coz thats an awesome deal to have.
Mumbai. (I only support Delhi Daredevils, I don't live there :p)
Luckily for me, MTNL is available only in Delhi and Mumbai. Rest of India has BSNL and their 3G plans aren't as good as MTNL.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, I just checked out Vodafone site and with that USB stick it gives me unlimited data for 600 p/m. That's great with 3G speeds, isn't it? How much does that stick cost?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Well, I just checked out Vodafone site and with that USB stick it gives me unlimited data for 600 p/m. That's great with 3G speeds, isn't it? How much does that stick cost?
That's an illusion. The 3G stick gives unlimited data transfer plans of Rs. 599, but that's on 2G. Max speed will be around 200 kbps.

Users who are viewing this thread