REMINDER>>>>>>>>

S

sonic

Can everyone please remember that after completing your innings to provide print screens of the scorecard, batting stats and bowling figures. This is vital so that Rangeela and I can keep track of all the individual player statistics on the web site.

Also, matches in the Test Championship should be started as a series (3 matches) and not an exhibition match. this is to ensure that if any information gets lost (i.e scorecards etc) they can be retrieved at the end of each test match on the post screen menu.

thanks guys! :ice:

R

Rangeela

I must say sonic..you are doing a great job with keeping up with the rules..

keep up the great work :up:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 11 2003, 06:43 PM

oh, sorry Rangeela...perhaps I'm being a bit annoying asking everyone to do this and to do that....I apologise for this, but all I want is for people to print the stats so we can keep up with records properly.

Sorry for being so forceful everyone :peek:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 12 2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 11 2003, 06:43 PM

oh, sorry Rangeela...perhaps I'm being a bit annoying asking everyone to do this and to do that....I apologise for this, but all I want is for people to print the stats so we can keep up with records properly.

Sorry for being so forceful everyone :peek:
sorry mate.... i'll do it from the next time.... actually i didn't notice that we can print the Sc after the match....i'll oo it.....

thanx

Users who are viewing this thread