Request and get Modding done

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As u might know about my TV overlays, already i have released ZEE ver1.0, ZEE ver1.1, ZEE ver 1.2, ZEE ver with NO_BALL_orientation, Tensports_noball_orientation(based on original Tensports), ZEE_Supersport, and coming soon ESPN, u can download all these in downloads section and discuss in the forum by clicking on the link in my signature..

Now to the point, people who want their choices of Overlays can request along with screenshots and i shall try to have it done. I have choose this forum because many members do not visit the C2K5 download forums so cannot request their choie so i have made an effort.

Currently i am doing TV graphics so request for TV graohics, when I will go into something esle, i shall notify and you can request likewise..

vicky how doing a fantasy one. the other ones are boring and the colors are sometime really bad. its only a idea, im sure you can do a good one. try only using two or max. three colors for it.

here are osme of the pictures form the channel 9 ones. I couldnt find that many good pictures and the channel 9 news one is just an example of what the channel 9 sport looks like but all you have 2 do is chang eth enews so it says sport.
I hope these pictures are enough for you 2 do ur work on if not just say so and i will try 2 get some more.
keep up the good work

Attachments

• NineSportActiveMainMenu300.jpg
    NineSportActiveMainMenu300.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 1107393045.jpg
    1107393045.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 60
  • tv_cricket_large3.jpg
    tv_cricket_large3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 62
Thanks but if may have to wait a bit because i am currently into editing scoreboards

das i have request i like your espn patch i want you to do a full patch that means in which you edit all the things from bowlingstats to partnership.

for some reason, when we include textures in those rfe's u suggested........the texture is unavailable in the game........,i am trying though, if u can help me regarding this then it will be very appreciable

and fast_bowler this one is for u

I have found the way to edit other screens as well, almost done with the scoreboard of Channel 9 will post some screenshots very soon

Users who are viewing this thread