Request Thread

Are you happy with the unlicensed faces?

• Total voters
I don't think its even worth bothering with appearance trying to change it no glasses for a vettori .. no big beard for Amla there is no unique looking ones,, no point wasting time with it just go with what they gave us

It cannot be termed as bowling action mate. Thats bowling style/type.

Yeh ur right mate but isnt bowling action refered to as their arm action when bowling the ball? This changes depending on the bowling style you chose as well as the run up etc.., thats what i meant.

Nads added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

I don't think its even worth bothering with appearance trying to change it no glasses for a vettori .. no big beard for Amla there is no unique looking ones,, no point wasting time with it just go with what they gave us

yeh ur right, but for my pak team i still changed their looks to match as closely to the real ones or atleast make each player on the team look different from one another.

The only thing I could get right to their real counterparts was the hair style and size of their head, lol.

yeh ur right, but for my pak team i still changed their looks to match as closely to the real ones or atleast make each player on the team look different from one another.

The only thing I could get right to their real counterparts was the hair style and size of their head, lol.

Is there an option to give Alam a mono-brow?

Yeh that would take ages doing each player of each team...just the names would be great mate...are you changing the stats too?

Does anyone have players fakes names with real names please? so iit's easier to change really need it change some of my players names asap thanks.:D

Yes you can change from slow, medium, med-fast, fast or fast-med.

Ahh rite I was quite over exited that they actually provide u with some balling actions to choose from, I always ask my self why they give such crap balling actions and why there is always a single action for all baller of same style.I mean it is not really difficult to provide some different balling actions and let them be a some how believable, as the current action for a fast baller in this game is really bad.

How the hell do you put created players in a team?? I need to make Onions... dont tell me we cant add players to England and Aust squads?

oh nevermind I wokred it out

Last edited:
Request: Unlicensed Player Faces.

Now as the game is released worldwide and colin/hitty have managed to get inside the files, we should expect the mods in coming weeks. First and foremost mode for AC 09 would be the Correct Faces For Unlicensed teams. Hitterman has already managed to extract the face textures. So in this thread we should post the high quality pics of the player's face. This would help he modders as they wont have to look on the net for the correct pic. Lets get the pics rolling.....:banana2:banana2:banana2

Requests:

Dale Steyn
Graeme "Gramps" Smith
Chris Gay-le
Sachin Tendulkar
Yuvraj "Twat" singh
Shoaib "Warts" Akhtar

P.S: Just read the news on the net. Sehwag got a hair transplant.:eek::eek: So are the modders gonna make him god old bald or new look.

Now as the game is released worldwide and colin/hitty have managed to get inside the files, we should expect the mods in coming weeks. First and foremost mode for AC 09 would be the Correct Faces For Unlicensed teams. Hitterman has already managed to extract the face textures. So in this thread we should post the high quality pics of the player's face. This would help he modders as they wont have to look on the net for the correct pic. Lets get the pics rolling.....:banana2:banana2:banana2

Requests:

Dale Steyn
Graeme "Gramps" Smith
Chris Gay-le
Sachin Tendulkar
Yuvraj "Twat" singh
Shoaib "Warts" Akhtar

P.S: Just read the news on the net. Sehwag got a hair transplant.:eek::eek: So are the modders gonna make him god old bald or new look.

Grow up toddler.

Last edited:
ok? do I even know you? Why are you even talking to me? How about you contribute to the thread instead of being a douchbag

I don't know you and I am not talking to you. That wasn't for you, it was for the thread starter.

Users who are viewing this thread