Requests thread

Would someone be interested in making a sponsor replacement package? That would replace all the made up bats/pads/gloves with real ones. I don't really mind if the wrong player has the wrong gear, just as long as it's gear that matches and exists in real life.

Is there enough equipment made by the community so far for someone to go and make a package to replace all the bats? (pads and gloves too?)

That would be awesome! :)

Thanks

Scotland and New Zealand kit, anyone?

Would someone be interested in making a sponsor replacement package? That would replace all the made up bats/pads/gloves with real ones. I don't really mind if the wrong player has the wrong gear, just as long as it's gear that matches and exists in real life.

Is there enough equipment made by the community so far for someone to go and make a package to replace all the bats? (pads and gloves too?)

That would be awesome! :)

Thanks

Just done one. See my thread.

Would anyone mind doing the New Balance Achieve bat? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• AchieveFront.jpg
    AchieveFront.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
  • AchieveBack.jpg
    AchieveBack.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 13
  • AchieveSide.jpg
    AchieveSide.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
Could someone please make these two bats would be greatly appreciated :).
The Kookaburra Beast:
db_thebeast_bat1.jpg

Kookburra Genesis:
kookaburra_genesis_hurricane.jpg

Can a Player Career Editor software be created ?

I am bored of playing with the old kit and the same sponsors on my batting kit.

Loving the mods of kits and bats. Anyone able to do the domestic kits for South African domestic teams. Also anyone able to make DP bats, they a South African brand...see attached pic :)

Attachments

• home_flashpanel0713_31.jpg
    home_flashpanel0713_31.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 19
Curious request for carrier mode: In future updates i am expecting some "Indian Domestic Trophies" like Ranji trophy, Duleep trophy, Irani trophy, Vijay Hazare trophy..... where state level teams are played with eachother(domestic matches), instead of Australian domestic shield and English county matches...
Journey from state level(domestic) to International...

DP V900 Bat

Here you go...

Look good ingame.

Attachments

• coverbuild_col.png
    coverbuild_col.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 49
  • coverbuild_col.rar
    77.2 KB · Views: 13
I would also like to thank all the amazing modders to date for their work and add my name to the suggestions that something needs to be done to organise and control the mods, so that it isn't just left to memory and risk of overlap.

My main request is for english county cricket kits but as well as being time consuming I imagine they would overwrite each other too much?

I agree that there could perhaps be a better way to look for mods than going into each modder's individual threads and could give the mods more visibility as they can tend to get buried a few pages back into a thread and forgotten about. I keep the first post of my thread up to date with links to all the stuff in there.

The forum search function should help you find anything in particular quite easily though.

I agree that there could perhaps be a better way to look for mods than going into each modder's individual threads and could give the mods more visibility as they can tend to get buried a few pages back into a thread and forgotten about. I keep the first post of my thread up to date with links to all the stuff in there.

The forum search function should help you find anything in particular quite easily though.
I wasn't referring to the forum but the game's enforced system of overwriting existing sponsors etc. The developers could perhaps implement a lot more "phoney" sponsors that can be overwritten

ps thanks for your stumps which im using

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread