Requests thread

The current modding stuff is very interim, and Big Ant have said they'll expand it out in time. Bug fixes are taking priority over it though.

I wasn't referring to the forum but the game's enforced system of overwriting existing sponsors etc. The developers could perhaps implement a lot more "phoney" sponsorts that can be overwritten
Oh right, I thought your first line meant 'overlap' as in modders making the same things as each other. Sorry for my misunderstanding :).

Yeah I agree and it seems that the plan is for Big Ant to make modding more open and convenient in forthcoming patches and updates, although at the minute they are working hard on solving an Xbox issue.

I haven't really started modding my game properly yet - I'm waiting to download bats and kits for when we can assign each player their bat and each team their kit without overwriting.

The current modding stuff is very interim, and Big Ant have said they'll expand it out in time. Bug fixes are taking priority over it though.

Oh right, I thought your first line meant 'overlap' as in modders making the same things as each other. Sorry for my misunderstanding :).

Yeah I agree and it seems that the plan is for Big Ant to make modding more open and convenient in forthcoming patches and updates, although at the minute they are working hard on solving an Xbox issue.

I haven't really started modding my game properly yet - I'm waiting to download bats and kits for when we can assign each player their bat and each team their kit without overwriting.
thanks

Need all internationals teams 2014 ODI, T20 and Test kit in one rar file...

Pointless until we have a solution for adding additional jersey/emblem/sponsor slots

Or/And for the devs to allow setting of different sponsors for different kits of a single team

(sorry if possible already!)

Can a Player Career Editor software be created ?

I am bored of playing with the old kit and the same sponsors on my batting kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone up for KFC T20 Big Bash all uniforms ?

I'm in the middle of making them. Renegades are done. Strikers and Heat are effectively done as well (just not posted). Some of the other designs are a bit fiddly so I'm not going to rush them, especially given we don't have the final mod solution yet anyway.

Are there enough mods yet to consider making stickys for each classification (bats/kits/badges/stumps etc)?

I find things quite difficult to locate when the thread title is 'Karolkarols Downloads' for example

From where do I get the Sheffield Shield kits used by Matt? :p

Users who are viewing this thread