Requests thread

i really hope this Don Bradman community is not dead already

Hiii...everyone,
I want to start my career mode in a new manner...
For that i need a complete "Zero" stats roaster for each and every player who plays for the Domestic first class matches as well as internationals players and teams...
"Earned as well as base" complete ZERO
Do we have such kind of roaster..??
If not then what will be the easiest way to make such kind of roaster..??

Hi Mates,

I need RCB 2014 kit , please any one share the download link.

Anyone working on new world cup kit for Australia ?

Hey all i have been going through the forums here and notived i havent found a BBL kit for the Australian t20 teams, if there are kits out there may you please post the links here or the finished mods, Thank you!

Hi all.

Anyone interested in creating some players/teams to upload to BA academy? As you might know I created a 1992 WC mod (kits/sponsor/emblem, ect.) and never got around to fully creating all the teams. I did put together these ones -
  • Australia
  • England
  • India, and
  • West Indies
I just need someone to do the rest. You'll find attached a word doc with the player lists - some of the players are in the academy however, the lesser known cricketers aren't there. Names are hyper-linked so easier to find (?) though some players may not have a photo. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Attachments

• 1990_91WSC SQUADS.docx
    56.9 KB · Views: 8
Can anyone please provide the link to the post from where I can download the Team Kit for All International Team / IPL Team / English County Teams etc...

Is there a possible way you clever modders can make a mod for the cup say like the real ipl cup or world cup trophy:rolleyes

Anyone have the Australian odi kits etc? Or am I just a terrible searcher?

For team kits will there ever be an option so that a team can have a Test, ODI, and t20 option. For example Australia has CommBank as their Test, Carlton Mid as there Odi and KFC as their a T20. The game only allows two sponsers with the Invert option.

Users who are viewing this thread