Helpful?

• Total voters

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I really liked the link, cheers Neer & Salman. :yes
But to me Topaz is like a little cheat in graphics, it makes your work look excellent in a matter of seconds. Whilst playing with what you get in Photoshop can get you much better results. :thumbs

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really liked the link, cheers Neer & Salman. :yes
But to me Topaz is like a little cheat in graphics, it makes your work look excellent in a matter of seconds. Whilst playing with what you get in Photoshop can get you much better results. :thumbs

That's what it's made for. Here's why I dislike people hating plugins when they use plugins wrongly and put the blame on them instead. Mainly in the commerical side, plugins are streamlined for photographers and designers who have little or no time to spend on learning the trade and dealing with the nuisances to get what they're after, saving them valuable time and optimizing their workflow in the process. Which is why the prices of these products are inflated, because they're worth the money if being a photographer/digital artist is your source of income, where you're supposed to get the best of things in a short space of time.

I agree with you on using plugins to make things easier in one regard. As with little graphics forums like this where you're growing up as a designer/artist, you're expected to make things from scratch etc etc... and build up your knowledge and become versatile. So in that regard it's fair if you don't use or avoid them completely.

But I get pissed off when people say the final output is all that matters AND whine about using plugins and stuff. Make up your mind. I appreciate people who respect workflow and understand "the how" and the way things build up to be.

;)

RPHKR

National Board President
Spend some time in compiling the works shared in this thread. I might have missed some. @Neer. have done a splendid job here. I am envious of your selflessness. :)
@yashdude101 - Can you update the index?

Resources so far

Note: Most of the resources are not made by the people who share them here. They just belong to the owners in deviantart and other websites. People only share it if it is free.

Textures

1. Al Batal's pack compiled by Zhuorb
2. Neer's collection of texture packs - Pack 1 | Pack 2 | Pack 3 | Pack 4 | Pack 5 | Pack 6 | Pack 7 | Pack 8
3. Free stock textures
4. Free abstract textures
5. TexturePalace
6. CG Textures
7. Free Photoshop Textures
8. Practical photoshop magazine
9. Amazing Lights by AA Designs
10. Footbick Fan's Textures (Shared by Pranav)
11. IFuziondesignz GFX Pack
12. Paper textures
13. PSD Vault HQ Textures
14. 50 fresh and free texture packs

Brushes

1. 1000s of photoshop brushes
2. 250+ Light Effect Brushes

Shapes

1. Photoshop shapes and tutorial
2. The Ultimate Collection of Photoshop Shapes

Fonts

1. Fonts pack by futurecricketer

Kits

1. FM Kits - StuW
2. SS'09 and SS'08 Templates by Yudi

Websites

1. 70 photoshop resource site links

Last edited:

FC Akash.

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Spend some time in compiling the works shared in this thread. I might have missed some. @Neer. have done a splendid job here. I am envious of your selflessness. :)
@yashdude101 - Can you update the index?

Resources so far

Note: Most of the resources are not made by the people who share them here. They just belong to the owners in deviantart and other websites. People only share it if it is free.

Textures

1. Al Batal's pack compiled by Zhuorb
2. Neer's collection of texture packs - Pack 1 | Pack 2 | Pack 3 | Pack 4 | Pack 5 | Pack 6 | Pack 7 | Pack 8
3. Free stock textures
4. Free abstract textures
5. TexturePalace
6. CG Textures
7. Free Photoshop Textures
8. Practical photoshop magazine
9. Amazing Lights by AA Designs
10. Footbick Fan's Textures (Shared by Pranav)
11. IFuziondesignz GFX Pack
12. Paper textures
13. PSD Vault HQ Textures
14. 50 fresh and free texture packs

Brushes

1. 1000s of photoshop brushes
2. 250+ Light Effect Brushes

Shapes

1. Photoshop shapes and tutorial
2. The Ultimate Collection of Photoshop Shapes

Fonts

1. Fonts pack by futurecricketer

Kits

1. FM Kits - StuW
2. SS'09 and SS'08 Templates by Yudi

What A Great Share Bro
Awesome Links Thanks for That

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Index updated, great going guys especially Neer.
And thanks for indexing everything RPHKR, help appreciated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread