Reverse Sweep

Doidoi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL. You can actually do them on the computer. I didn't realise before. Quality shot. Gotta love that. Up, Left, S and Shift. Does the trick. Great for embaressing Warne. :happy

Yeah but the only thing is its a six hit shot, so it goes high into the air :(

It doesn't go into the air. I actually tried it myself two weeks ago. It goes as a normal reverse sweep.

whenever Ive done it it goes high and far, like a six hit shot, I assumed that was because it uses the six hit button. Ive caught a couple from the CPU batsmen.

Don't know how you do it. I do it like this: I hold the shift button, A button and left direction button down. When the ball is good enough to hit, then I hit the S button.

ZexyZahid said:
Don't know how you do it. I do it like this: I hold the shift button, A button and left direction button down. When the ball is good enough to hit, then I hit the S button.

If you go on twenty 20 mode only hit the balls when it is about half a yard from the crease and a bit wide of off stump. Hold shift, left and down and press s, if you time it right it should go far. :p

HI, But how do we play reverse sweep shot in PS-2 ... if any one knows then plz write the controller method..plz

i dont have a PS2 but it should be
hold L1 and hold left and up (for right hand batsmen) and hit X when you want to play the shot

Users who are viewing this thread