REVOLUTION STUDIOS presents 2012 full patch (RELEASED WHEN READY))

Like the work, want more?

• excellent

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • good

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • bad

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
i have installed ashes 2009 it starts good with intro video when i go to practice the bowlers bowls and my laptop hangs...
my laptop has i3 processor 4gb ram windows 7 64 bit and intel hd graphics
any help pls???

i have installed ashes 2009 it starts good with intro video when i go to practice the bowlers bowls and my laptop hangs...
my laptop has i3 processor 4gb ram windows 7 64 bit and intel hd graphics
any help pls???
it has the same problem with everyone who uses win 7...either try beta patches or the other thing is just wait for 1 minute exact 1 minute....then the game works again so just 1 minute!;)

it has the same problem with everyone who uses win 7...either try beta patches or the other thing is just wait for 1 minute exact 1 minute....then the game works again so just 1 minute!;)

No Mate He Isn't Complaining About Hanging At The Menu
He Is Telling He Hangs While He Plays:facepalm

Did You buy The Original DVD? From The Mart?

yeah i buyed cd today in stores and installed the game opens smoothly but when the bowler bowls when i try to play by pressing shift my screen completely blinks for 5 seconds and hangs????

I Think Intel Is not A Best Graphics For Games
Download 3D Analyzer
extract the files in the ashes cricket 2009 folder{C\Programme Files\codematers\ashes cricket 2009}
then open 3D Analyzer from the root
then click select and Locate ashes cricket 2009.exe{C\Programme Files\codematers\ashes cricket 2009\ashes cricket 2009.exe}
then Click run
After Then You Can Play Smothely:thumbs:yes

I Think Intel Is not A Best Graphics For Games
Download 3D Analyzer
extract the files in the ashes cricket 2009 folder{C\Programme Files\codematers\ashes cricket 2009}
then open 3D Analyzer from the root
then click select and Locate ashes cricket 2009.exe{C\Programme Files\codematers\ashes cricket 2009\ashes cricket 2009.exe}
then Click run
After Then You Can Play Smothely:thumbs:yes

Thanks a lot dude i will try it now:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread