pcfan123

delete me delete me delete me

Last edited by a moderator:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It is becoming apparent, Skater is a really big Boyzone fan :p
I will stick by them no matter what. It's hard to describe in words. It's better if I just say 'love you anyway' when the going gets tough, isn't it.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've just received news that my ex IT tutor, Rakesh, has been killed in a car crash in India - it just goes to show: one minute you can be here and the next...

He couldn't have been more than mid thirties either. He was a really friendly guy and a great tutor. RIP, Rakesh. :(

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

It is becoming apparent, Skater is a really big Boyzone fan :p

Out of all the boybands, they were probably the one that didn't really annoy me and Ronan Keating has gone on to become a great soloist (plus 'No Matter What' was a great song to sing to my girlfriend at Karaoke; got me in the final as well! :laugh ) Funny with bands you used to hate though: Take That used to annoy the hell out of me, but since they've reformed, they have written some great stuff!

Older and wiser, I suppose...

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

If he stuffed himself with booze and drugs and died then no sympathies from me.

Autopsy says that he effectively 'choked on his own vomit'. He was partying the previous night, but I don't think he was the type of singer who 'stuffed himself with booze and drugs'.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

I will stick by them no matter what. It's hard to describe in words. It's better if I just say 'love you anyway' when the going gets tough, isn't it.

Very good, I see what you've done there. :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
:D Ok fine you busted me, but don't pretend like you don't want them either

Are you kidding, i have it as my desktop background. Even Colins kilt picture does not come close in terms of sex appeal.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ah, but can you tell me how many I used?

The post-mortem has declared that Stephen Gately died of natural causes, a build up of fluid on the lungs.

Umm, three or four? :D 'When the Going Gets Tough', 'No Matter What' and 'Words'. I've missed one somewhere, haven't I? :laugh

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Umm, three or four? :D 'When the Going Gets Tough', 'No Matter What' and 'Words'. I've missed one somewhere, haven't I? :laugh
Incorrect. The answer:

Users who are viewing this thread