Story "Roar To Victory" - Chennai Super Kings' Journey

RPHKR

National Board President
sjourneycopy.jpg

chennaisuperkings.png

Chennai Super Kings , regarded the most successful side in the IPL . It's one of the most valuable franchise which is estimated at USD 70.16 million .
It's currently owned by India Cements . Dhoni has a great side to lead with lots of talent , Dhoni has successfully led the side and it is the only team to reach the knockout phase in all seasons held . It is the champion of two seasons in IPL consecutively and the defending champions . It have won CLT20 season last time , Hope to repeat the same . Follow Chennai Super Kings's campaign in CLT20 2011 . Will it achieve the CLT20 trophy this time ? Let us see . Story begins ....

Home ground - MA Chidhambaram Stadium , Chepauk
MAC_Chepauk_stadium.jpg

Captain - MS Dhoni

dhonif.jpg

Leading runs - Suresh Raina

raina.jpg

Leading wicket taker - Albie Morkel

morkel.jpg

Chennai Super Kings' Promo

Whistle Podu !!

Owner :

India_Cements_logo.png

Sponsors :

2chkjv4.jpg

sponsers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Prats

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow! CSK story. I'm a supporter of Chennai. So, I'll follow this.

Please do not abandon it in between. Best of Luck. ;)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good presentation, but do some writing too.

RPHKR

National Board President
CLT20 Fixtures

Fixtures of Chennai Super Kings :

Group Stage [Group A] :

24 September , 2011 : Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians @ MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
28 September , 2011 : Chennai Super Kings vs Cape Cobras @ MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
2 October , 2011 : Chennai Super Kings vs Trinidad & Tobago @ MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
4 October , 2011 : Chennai Super Kings v New South Wales @ MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

Knockout Phase :

1st Semi-Final - TBC v TBC (1st Group B v 2nd Group A) @ M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

2nd Semi-Final - TBC v TBC (1st Group A v 2nd Group B) @ MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

Final - TBC v TBC @ MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

Click to check the full schedule

Mahendra_Singh_Dhoni.jpg

Captain Dhoni's comment on fixtures

Hmm , We're the champ of IPL this time , Looks good as we've won all matches in the home in the IPL . We're playing all group stage matches in home and we've a great side to win CLT20 too this time , We've lot of talent and We'll look to finish top at the group to play Semis on our home . We've ability to repeat the same as last time

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
personally don't like CSK as its owner is the president of BCCI
but gonna follow it foe Raina,Badri,Styris,Jakati and Mukund

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even I don't like CSK but I'll follow this story as it seems promising. Good presentation so far, best of luck for this story. :thumbs

RPHKR

National Board President
managertz.jpg

Hi guys . I'm Russell Radhakrishnan , The Manager . I was an Under-19 player in 1990s but had less chance to make up , I played for Tamil Nadu .
Now , I'm Team India's travel assistant . When IPL started , I had an pportunity to manage my local team " CSK " .

I worked hard for the team . I assisted Captain , Coaching staffs .

Looking back ,

At 2008 Season (1st Season of IPL) , Wee road to the finals but lost it to Rajasthan Royals .
Really , 2009 was bad . We lost in the semis .
Worst place for the CSK is semifinals in 2009 .
At 2010 , We've won the cup vs Mumbai Indians , First cup for us .
We went to CLT20 and marked our place there , We've won CLT20 last time !
2010 year is the best year so far , Yeah . We've won IPL and CLT20 consecutively ...
This year we've won the cup again ,
second successive season, defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore by 58 runs in the final in Chennai, with the winning team's Murali Vijay being named Man of the Match .

IPL 2010 , CLT20 2010 , IPL 2011 consecutively .
Now it's CLT20 2011 , We'll look for repeating the same last time .

groupax.jpg

CSK is placed in group A ,
Let us look the other teams in Group A

Cape Cobras , Hmm .... Team looks good as they have Dale Steyn , Gibbs , Duminy , Kemp and local talents . But CSK will battle in the second match against them .

New South Wales , They won the season in 2009 . The team is balanced one with No. 1 Allrounder as per ICC Shane Watson , O Keefe , Katich , Hauritz , Warner , Stuart Clarke , Hughes ..... , Tough Competition .

Mumbai Indians , The team looks bad as their captain Tendulkar , Munaf Patel are injured . Bhajee is named captain , But they still have Blizzard , Rayudu , Symonds , Pollard , Malinga , Harbhajan ....... , We're facing them in the first match let us see ....

Trinidad & Tobago , They've lost Pollard and Bravo as they're playing for their respective IPL teams . But still Rampaul , Simmons , Barath , Darren Bravo , Ganga , Ramdin are playing , They have a lot of talent in them .

These are the teams which are playing with us in Group A .

Stay with us for further updates

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One minute- to whom is he explaining? (Don't say to us, because he doesn't need to explain us all these things.)

If I were you, I'd have just kept these talks in my mind and letting others know that I'm thinking these things in my mind. A good idea, indeed:)- but not properly executed:/.

[PS: its positive criticism, don't take it in wrong way].

RPHKR

National Board President
Chennai Super Kings' Promo

Whistle Podu !!

Last edited by a moderator:

timchrist984

Club Captain
Nice promos!
I find that centering all the content in updates makes in look neater, especially with videos. Also, are you using a sim for the story or making it up?

RPHKR

National Board President
No Idea about that now ,
I guess , I'll use Cricket 07 ...

Users who are viewing this thread