No Requests rohit's arena :NZL-16,IND,SA-15,ENG-15 KITS; SKY SPORTS OVERLAY & LOGOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammyross

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Great work mate..!!! neat and clean kit..rohit I see in your dd kit the bowler is taunting the batsman(how to play a shot) but I'm not sure if thats the one.. I checked few days back in ps studios forum but couldn't get the patch for that..if you have can you release it here! many people will love that! cheers for your work :)

rohitmaharana58

Club Captain
Great work mate..!!! neat and clean kit..rohit I see in your dd kit the bowler is taunting the batsman(how to play a shot) but I'm not sure if thats the one.. I checked few days back in ps studios forum but couldn't get the patch for that..if you have can you release it here! many people will love that! cheers for your work

that an ingame patch bro....i think Nikhil V had done this kind of patch earlier
what u say Nikhil V

rohitmaharana58

Club Captain
KKR-15 KITS

EeAqFyw.png

here come the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS
tried my best 2 make it perfect.....hope u guyzz wl lyk it
njy...:cheers

Attachments

• kkr_15.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Hamza Ayaz

Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
superb top class i like ur works
can`t get borred with this game because of u
keep it up
doing awesome
please make other team kits also like bbl ram slam super smash t20 and also pak domestic please
u made a lot of pretty and cool stuff

rohitmaharana58

Club Captain
UPDATED KKR-15 KITS RELEASED in post [HASHTAG]#442[/HASHTAG].....forgot something in the previous kit,so rectified it
so guyz download the nw kits....njy

jaanu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
UPDATED KKR-15 KITS RELEASED in post [HASHTAG]#442[/HASHTAG].....forgot something in the previous kit,so rectified it
so guyz download the nw kits....njy
Where's the RR Kit rohit plz make it very soon......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread