Roofrom50's Sigs - Requests BACK on

Thanks guys for the comments. I think i am up for some requests now, so if anyone wants anything done, then just holla at me :happy

Feelin Blue? said:
could you make me a Michael Clarke sig please. ??
Yea sure, will do now :cheers

Ok here we go

michaelclarkeye8.jpg

Hope you like

Nice, i love it mate well done
text maybe a bit big, could have added the aussie emblem and blended it or somthing..

i like how you have used c4ds for the bg but you could use it for effects and get the bg by motion blurring the picture at about 100then duplicate the layer and spread it out, then save it as a JPEG or BMP then open it up again and use the c4d as an effect by blending it in ;)

if you're up for a challenge, have a go at making me a GFC/Matthew Scarlett themed sig using this pic

Matthew_Scarlett_small.jpg

cheers mate ;) :cheers

Could you make me a sig with a Pic of Lara & Put a West Indies Logo on it

Ok, i know the backgrounds look good but it destroys anyhope of the render fitting in with the sig.

The C4d renders are in place to help a sig, it needs to be blended into the background to give it more depth, not be the main point of your background.

The cutting needs to be worked on, and effects are needed.

Hmmm....I hate being critical because i look at mine and there crap :p

But, if you keep at it you'll get better with time, i promise that. Look at other peoples sigs, ask questions and practise. Mine were exactly the same very much at the start but gradually you learn how to use the software and find out new things etc.

You get scores on the effort you put in though. ;)

BOONEY said:
if you're up for a challenge, have a go at making me a GFC/Matthew Scarlett themed sig using this pic

Ok Booney, will have a go at yours later today after school, and then i will move onto Brian_Lara_06's sig

BOONEY said:

Sorry about the late withdrawl mate, have been busy lately.... but here ya go

matthewscarltettsigsp6.jpg

Hope you enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread