OD Match Thread Round 2, Match 6 - The Amigos v The Demons

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well I have been used to it for few months. What is your point now?
If you have "so many ideas and strategies" just because you are using for few months, are the people in your management fools? Don't you think they have better experience?

That aint show off... That is called frustration against management.

You're "showing off" your frustration. Yes they are team owners and its their wish. They've put in vCash to purchase a team, and they've got every single right to do show off that they are team owners. You're a player who plays in their team and its not necessary that they 'must' reply to all 'your' strategies. In fact you are just a part of 'their strategy.'

Their strategy might be even preventing you to play for other teams, too.

Well I am not gonna continue this conversation which is of no use. Well after all this is just a sim league, I am here to have fun so gonna watch and enjoy.
This is a fun league and you've got nothing to lose in this case. But take this advice, if you do the same in your real life, you'll be kicked out of your company.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What an incredible performance by us. Great bowling by Murali and Johnson. Challagola's innings, along with vital contributions from muller, Umair & Johnson helped us in chasing this huge total. Sadly, broek didn't have much to contribute but I'm sure he'll play some big knocks in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread