OD Match Thread Round 2, Match 6 - The Amigos v The Demons

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I hope now demons will understand what I was talking about...

We need some serious attitude adjustment on the training ground, those who'll talk trash against the management, are likely to get axed from the team.

Welcome :clap:clap

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
if anyone in my team goes against the management i will sack them too! . what's wrong with it we are the owners after all

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
It's such a shame that we've let this one slip despite Ali's memorable knock. Shabby display of death bowling once again. Got to pull up our socks for the next encounter otherwise I don't see us making through.

Navin Gandhi how often do you take part in simulated cricket leagues?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Navin Gandhi how often do you take part in simulated cricket leagues?

A lot, Your point?

We bought you for 9k, whereas nobody didn't even bid for you. We spent 5k on you for a basic training...
At least learn to show some respect...

Well since you were owners you bid on me, you guys contacted me first saying not to contact any other team as you will be buying me... Ayou spent money on my player for you to win, and I was saying the same ways.. Nothing different...

if anyone in my team goes against the management i will sack them too! . what's wrong with it we are the owners after all

This is what I am saying, showing off that you guys are owners is no point.. Cos when playing as a team you have to be a team... and If they have been proper why should I go against the management...

That's 1 strike. 2 left. 3 strikes and you're OUT! :)

Seriously...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's 1 strike. 2 left. 3 strikes and you're OUT! :)

...isn't that a different sport? I mean I'd take the chance to put Jon Lester in my fantasy team...

Also guys keep it calm and just remember that its a simulation thing just for fun and not anything that you should take very seriously!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Never expected to lose this one. We played well with the bat but nevertheless it was @Baahubali with the bat for the Demons. Next match, I'll surely bowl.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
A lot, Your point?

This.

Also guys keep it calm and just remember that its a simulation thing just for fun and not anything that you should take very seriously!

And since you do @NaviN GandhI , you would know the results aren't monotonous, no matter how good or bad the line-up is. You yourself must've seen the randomness of different variables when you played your best XI against a weak side. We should absolutely discuss the matters but this is no way. :)

Demons just took us apart in the end. The least we can do is acknowledge the fact that the match was very exciting.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
This.

And since you do @NaviN GandhI , you would know the results aren't monotonous, no matter how good or bad the line-up is. You yourself must've seen the randomness of different variables when you played your best XI against a weak side. We should absolutely discuss the matters but this is no way. :)

Demons just took us apart in the end. The least we can do is acknowledge the fact that the match was very exciting.

I agree that me posting here might have been a bit too much, but before the match starts I informed all the 3 Owners about this, and they did not even care to reply. That is what frustrated me a lot. Well I am just gonna let this past after all this is just a simulation league for fun.. I think I just took it bit serious, I just like to win always...

I like to apologize to @Prithvi if I have hurted you anyways man. Nothing personal.. *Cheers*

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree that me posting here might have been a bit too much, but before the match starts I informed all the 3 Owners about this, and they did not even care to reply. That is what frustrated me a lot. Well I am just gonna let this past after all this is just a simulation league for fun.. I think I just took it bit serious, I just like to win always...

I like to apologize to @Prithvi if I have hurted you anyways man. Nothing personal.. *Cheers*
Just check my status before expecting any reply from me.

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant performance by the team. first win as a captain vice captain

Muralitharan is a legend and he delivered what we expected from him. Chris Johnson was also brilliant from other end along with Muralitharan

Well Played Ali Bubere and Adam Gilchrist.

Umair and Muller played important knocks for the chase. Luuk van der Broek and Chris Johnson played important role along with Challagolla.

overall a good performance by the team. for me Johnson is the man of the match :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
This is what I am saying, showing off that you guys are owners is no point.. Cos when playing as a team you have to be a team... and If they have been proper why should I go against the management...

Well i was not showing off (I don't even tell the other captains what to do , i just let the captain do what he wants :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This is what I am saying, showing off that you guys are owners is no point.

So for how long are you an ardent user of Cricsim? 5 years?

And what are 'you' trying to do against your management? Isn't it a "show off" about your team owners not responding to you personally?

You don't need to give an apology to me. Just tell me answer for the questions I asked.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
So for how long are you an ardent user of Cricsim? 5 years?

Well I have been used to it for few months. What is your point now?

And what are 'you' trying to do against your management? Isn't it a "show off" about your team owners not responding to you personally?

That aint show off... That is called frustration against management.

Well I am not gonna continue this conversation which is of no use. Well after all this is just a sim league, I am here to have fun so gonna watch and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread