[Round 3] Match 7 - Landscape v Nine Dragons

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now 3 in a row! Great team effort. :thumbs for Aalay. Good to see that the captain is leading from the front. Target was not a big one but Ern Shylock screwed us in the beginning :p Brilliant batting from both Aman & Clarke a match winning innings from both.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
We batted well in that we scored quickly, if we'd managed to keep wickets in hand and bat out the overs we would have won that comfortably. Ulberg had a absolute shocker.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Another good win for us to keep our performances runnings well in this format! Was a slight feeling we'd let their batsman off the hook a bit later on but our middle order made up for it :).

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That feeling when you failed in previous 2 innings and guided the team towards victory in next game when everyone failed is good. Happy with my performance, dropped myself to 4 and it worked. Good batting by Clarke and crucial partnership between us. Thumbs up for Aalay.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well we started the bowling well but allowed them too many runs at the end but it is good to end up on the winning side. Good contributions from Aman and Stuart Clarke in the batting department to guide us through the victory.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we'd have won this match had we taken a few more wickets

Users who are viewing this thread