Round 8 - Dublin Destroyers vs. Toronto Tanks @ Rebbit Gardens (26/11/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
2n9l1ll.png
2nb9hlv.png

By now the Dublin fans must be thinking - what's the point? They've only managed one win in 7 games to far, it's too late for a comeback. Surely?
Well yea, it probably is, but that won't stop Dublin from doing their best to pull out a win here. Toronto in the meanwhile have won their last 2 games and are showing the form that saw them lift the cup last season. The Tanks have some serious momentum now, will they do the expected and steamroll Dublin, or will the Destroyer's actually win a game for a change? Stay tuned to find out.

Dublins choose the pitch
Pitch Type in by 1:30 PM GMT
Lineups in by 3 PM GMT

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
actually, that means we are more likely to win :p. Beware of the TT nats :D

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I hope I can perform today (if I get chosen). I don't think I have taken a wicket yet for the whole season.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Can Colin sim it? I'm sure he'll keep with the trend of the simmers team winning.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
The Destroyed:

Simbazz
Highlander999 +
Sir Jack Hobbs
OffCutters
Gary123
Biggy * o
Hooper o
Bart King o
barmyarmy o
Malcolm Marshall o
Leverocks o

Last edited:

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Looks like TT are going for the old reverse with no Nat's strategy?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Urghhh.. I'm like the only one that does anything. If we can still post a line up, we will have no changes.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Urghhh.. I'm like the only one that does anything. If we can still post a line up, we will have no changes.

The deadline was 30 mins before your post and our only victory this season has been against a reversed lineup with no nats!
Therefore...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not gonna disagree with you, cos I know we complain when someone does it to us. So as much as I would like to play with our correct line up considering it has been close to 3 hours since and it didn't harm anything, I understand if we do play with a reversed un natted line up.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I was actually going to post after therefore...

"...I don't really care as our season is pretty much over anyway and it would be even more humilating to lose to a team with no nats and a reversed lineup! Plus it doesn't really matter anyway"

Not sure who is simming this but I'm quite happy for you to have the team you named.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I guess we just wait and see as to what they want to do, it's not exactly like we have been a dominant force this season either. Although it was just getting started :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread