Round 8 - Vatican Victors vs. Beijing Blitzers @ The Pope's Backyard (26/11/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thats why we defeated you the last time we met..correct me if I am wrong.

Did I say anything about you not beating us? No. I was just stating that he isn't better than van der Biji Yiji Yoji Whatevriji. You a batsman Funkster/Funkinator/Funk-didi-funk? If so, prepare to face the wrath of the famous van der Biji Yiji Yoji Whateveriji! You've made him angry :brickwall (That's how hard he is. He could knock out Valiuev with one headbutt)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@ WC: rofl at Chunku Das... Present Mam:p:p and when your teacher calls you, she calls you,"Junior Chunku"... and you "Present Mam":p:p:laugh
@ Funky: We're going to win this and decide who the actual Chunku among you two is..:cool:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Hey weren't the match threads a bit late this time? If I'm right, we had only around 20 hours to post a team, which is a bit extreme. :p Last I checked day before around 11'o clock I think and the threads probably weren't there, then yesterday my net didn't work so here I am today. I know my team was like 1 hours 30 mins late, so I understand if you sim with no nats reversed lineup, but I'm only hoping it doesn't happen because the time to post the team, was, urrgh, a bit less.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Since Deadlines have been extended, some tweaks in the lineup...

VV Lineup - Green Pitch

Kshitiz_Indian
sohum
gudduthemaster
blake
Kapil Dev
shan111
Treva
Bob Massie
w3lshrugby
Abhas
Vince Van Der Wan Bijl

treva moves up the order (That should shut him up! :p), Bob Massie comes in for WC this game, who takes a much needed rest to avoid injuries. Rhys also comes back in, for an inactive sid.

Good luck VV, We've got to get back to the winning ways! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread