Semi Final 2 - Beijing Blitzers vs. Vatican Victors (Home and Away)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Wow, guddu is really on a roll here. And what other better match would it be for me to strike form? :D

An incredible team game. Spending just 3.5 million in the bidding we got till here, that gives me enough happiness! :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are in the final baby :banana2 where are those hakka noodles now :p

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well played Vatican, you deserved to go to final because you were just too good when it mattered. Hope you guys win it..

Anyways everyone at BB is proud, that we atleast reached the semis after finishing second from bottom last season. A great season after all..

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Guddu! You beauty! :D
What a fantastic game!!! Well played VV, and hard luck BB, you were just a little unlucky to be playing us in the semis ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Technically, either Treva or Guddu should have gotten it, and it's T20, so I gave it to Guddu. Winning teams should normally get the MOTM.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well Played Mates, BB had a fine end to PCPL.
Thank You Mr Simon, for all this stuff:hpraise. We are waiting for you:)
BTW, We wish Vatican Victors Good luck in final and keep up their name as they've defeated BB in the semi final.
Our total support is to you.:)
Good luck.:thumbs

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Technically, either Treva or Guddu should have gotten it, and it's T20, so I gave it to Guddu. Winning teams should normally get the MOTM.

Me? Really? I suppose I was very economical, but I have been all season. I would be interested in seeing my stats, but I doubt stats are likely to be shown because of the simming situation.

Users who are viewing this thread