Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Honestly our top order looks ultimate but bowling department is the problem... I don't think Stark bowl this season, due to his injury... but badree can be handful...
Badree is also on an injury but he might play few games.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Because so much injury in our bowling, it is good give most of the matches to our local bowlers... Aravind, Aaron, Chachal, Iqbal... and other two bowling options are Watson and Wiese...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
This would be my team.

:ar:Watson:os:
:bat:Gayle:os:
:bat:Kohli
:bat:ABD:os:
:wkb:Rahul
:ar:Binny
:bat:Sarfaraz Khan / Kedar Jadhav
:bwl:Chahal
:bwl:Milne:os:
:bwl:Aravind
:bwl:Aaron/ Abdulla ( if pitch suits spin)

Other options are-

:ar:Harshal Patel ( if binny doesnt perform)
:bat:Mandeep Singh
:bwl:Badre:os:(if he is fit)
:bwl:Richardson:os: ( if Milne doesnt perform )

One of the concern is, Where will Rahul play? He is a top order batsman and he is not a big hitter. He will come in middle and we need a hitter then. I dunno whether Rahul can do the job. But we need him in the team as he is a wkt-kpr. ABD can keep, but he should field instead.

Watson is a big addition to our team. His all round abilities and experience is amazing. Even though Binny hasnt been performing well, he is a decent player in this format. So, that's a positive too.

And Gayle can't play all the matches. He wont be fit enough. So, we can bring in Travis Head ( who is a wicket keeper) and known for big hitting shots. And he can play after ABD and Rahul can be promoted to the opening slot.

Harshal Patel who is also an all rounder can be added into the team which will give us extra bowling option. But, we will have to leave Kedar Jadhav and Sarfaraz. So, it will be a challenge for kohli to bring on the perfect combination. Looking forward to it and hopefully we win this tournament. I will be more than happy if we go to the finals also.

Really excited to see watson and gayle opening. I hope kohli doesnt send watson somewhere in middle like Aussies did to strengthen the middle order. Watson likes to open and we like to see him in the top.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
^ You messed up with your lineup there.

My lineup will be:

:ar:Shane Watson
:bat:Chris Gayle
:bat:Virat Kohli
:bat:AB De Villiers
:bat:Mandeep Singh/ Sarfaraz Khan
:wk:Kedar Jadav
:ar:Stuart Binny
:bwl:Adam Milne
:bwl:Yuzvender Chahal
:bwl:Varun Aaron
:bwl:Srinath Aravind

We have 6 bowlers with two additional/part-timers. Kedar Jadav is a wicket-keeper and a hard hitter of the ball and a good finisher as well.

We don't need another spinner because Gayle can bowl a couple of overs. KL Rahul will be a tough player to stick in this lineup. If Gayle is rested for few games then Rahul can open with Watto.

We can bring in Harshal Patel as a replacement to Aaron or Arvind if they don't play well. Same with Milne and Richardson.

It'll be heartbreaking to see Weise warming the bench this season. But after drafting in a world class allrounder then there is no place for him.

Bowling is the only concern for RCB. If they find their hero in the available bunch of bowlers then there is nothing to stop them from winning the title.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Royal Challengers Bangalore's ideal line up-

:ar: Shane Watson :os:
:bat: Chris Gayle :os:
:bat: Virat Kohli :c:
:bat: AB de Villiers :os:
:bat: Mandeep Singh
:ar: Stuart Binny
:wk: Kedar Jadhav
:bwl: Adam Milne / Samuel Badree :os:
:bwl: Varun Aaron
:bwl: Srinath Aravind
:bwl: Yuzvendra Chahal

RCB need to be a little flexible. They need to float with their batting line up. KL Rahul is simply a backup keeper and won't play. They have a good off spinner in Rasool waiting in the wings if needed. I'd play Milne in Bangalore and Badree outside. Watson and Binny are good seamers if required.

The depth and quality in the RCB ranks is unbelievable. Let's see if they finally break their duck.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
First time in IPL history, RCB will have home and away jersy.
RCB unveiled the new jersy yesterday eve.

Home:
Cfc1AR1W8AAFyXd (1).jpg

Away:

Cfc1O7zWIAYfyn7.jpg

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
RCB's New Jersey looks like sheet. They should have atleast included the gold colour.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
black not suit RCB... it is good if we kept our normal Red,Blue & gold... new look is more of a match of new logo...

Users who are viewing this thread