RPIC 2005 or Cricket 2005???

Definately RPIC mate !!! It is a huge difference as compared to EA's another pathetic performance !!! I can assure you it will be a very enjoying experiance for you with a lot of interesting features !!!

Last edited:
I would say RPIC is much better than Cricket 2005. It has some annoying things, but the more you play it the more you will like it. It is easy pick up and play game. If you play each ball in it's merit and not move the batsemn batting is challenging.

Cricket 2005 has a little bit feel of real cricket, but very boring and I din't play that game for long.

Btw, in which platform will you buy the game. PC is good for updates and patches, like real names and faces and player editor.

I thought the player editor could only be used to change players names or create new players. I prefer RPIC its alot faster than Cricket 2005. I'd like to see more players in RPIC though and some of the grounds are terrible i.e. Adelaide Oval is a disgrace

Most grounds are pretty crappy...

Some English grounds look alright but most of the others are way off!

Can you edit the generic players abilities at all?

The_gas said:
A while ago i would have said Ea Cricket 2005. But now i say go for RPIC. Great game once you get used to it. A player editor can be used to adjust the cpu batting, so they make large totals.

Is that really coming from the creator of the Cricket 2005 fanboy club?

Ste

DS_4_life said:
Well then I think we have a winner...but I am shaw this thread will go on for ever....

You might have got a different response if you had posted it in the Cricket2005 forum.

I am not sure about that but cricket 2005 for Xbox can be annoying as you cannot save in between. May be they would convince him to get Pc versions lol.

i would choose CKT 05.BLIC is too celluloidish and rubberlike.

OlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOlaOla

Users who are viewing this thread