Rubbish game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only off topic, totally irrelevant.

I'll have someone come around and rob your house, it won't be as bad as being beheaded and certainly won't make the news which means it's ok, right?

I'll have someone come around and rob your house,
1yqgtNo.jpg

After being a legit buyer of games from EA and Activision before and being continuously ripped off by them, I always pirate and try the game before giving my money to any Studio.

So, I pirated DBC14 and I must say that it is absolutely awful! No keyboard support - fine, but how do you justify pressing 3 buttons for batting in milliseconds ? I used my trusty PS3 controller and found it just frustating.
I spent 3 whole days just trying to figure out this awful batting. In practice matches, this seems easy and the timings are always perfect. Step into a real match, and the timing is off on every single delivery! I kept on getting out by lbw and bowled and finally had it!
I tried different timings, as the bowler is about to release it, after he releases it and a second after he releases it and I got absolutely nowhere!

To sum up, I was looking forward to a cricket game after 7 years and was looking forward to buy the game and support a bold studio for releasing a cricket game, but I am glad I didn't spend my money on this awful trash and on definitely not buying a XBOX controller
vqWDTkc.jpg

Not only off topic, totally irrelevant.

I'll have someone come around and rob your house, it won't be as bad as being beheaded and certainly won't make the news which means it's ok, right?

Wtf is wrong with you?

If you can't differentiate between murderers/pedophiles and petty thieves then you have a serious problem.

This guy is obviously a loser and a thief but its hyperbole to call him the absolute scum of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread