*RUMOUR*Michael Jackson converts to Islam, he's now known as Mikaeel..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Beleaguered pop star Michael Jackson has converted to Islam and changed his name to Mikaeel, it has been claimed today.

The 50-year-old singer, who has previously been photographed wearing a traditional Arab women's veil, reportedly became a Muslim in a ceremony at a friend's house in Los Angeles, London's Daily Mail reports.

The singer, who was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, is said to have sat on the floor and worn a small hat while an imam officiated at the home of Steve Porcaro, who composed music on his Thriller album.

Whole article:
Code:
http://www.denverpost.com/celebritybuzz/ci_11041216

This is....Interesting! (?)..

Okay, he becomes white to 'fit in' and then converts to Islam in times like this?

Weird.

Well, That's what Mikaeel Jackson is. ;)..

Last edited:
Oh no thats not a great news :p

His brother converted to Islam ages ago and now he's done the same, good for him though.

Holy....:p

Can't wait to see if he'll do any Arabic/Urdu songs :D

And he didn't become white to 'fit in'. It was a side effect of one of his surgeries. Or alteast that's what I heard it was.

It is actually a russian name, If what is said above is true then i still dont believe it.

Jacko is really weird yo. I still call him the biggest hypocrite in the world after he sung a song with the lyric 'It doesn't matter if you're black or white', Then turned white. This decision to convert to Islam is a make or break decision.

sounds like a rumour to me...which has been around for a long time

It's not a rumor many Newspaper had the news.
what must be his age? ?

it might be a rumour...its been for a very long time,lets see what happen's next

Users who are viewing this thread