Run outs/ Autosave

douglas93

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am new to the game and experiencing frustrating run outs with the batsman wandering off at times when a throw comes in. Is there any solution to this? Also is there anywhere you can change the frequency of the autosave, I notice one guy on youtube returning to a saved game but in my case that seems to be a lot earlier in the game - any help appreciated!

Oscar

Club Cricketer
Hi Douglas, I came online to ask the exact same question about run outs. I had Bairstow (ironically) run out a batsman as he took a step out of the crease and then it happened again. I was 2 for 40 both due to glitches. Not really keen to have this happen when it’s hard enough to bat as it is.

jmarcf

Club Captain
If that or other stupid things happen, I save and exit immediately.

I do this for both my players and the CPUs

PJ13

Club Captain
But then it’s saving the bad glitch isn’t it? Or are you saying it doesn’t save? Sorry bit confused
If you quit out before the bowler is back at the top of his run out, you'll be fine. As soon as a stupid animation happens like that, I quit whether I'm bowling or batting. It's really annoying to have to do it but at least you don't end a match with 10+ run outs.

Oscar

Club Cricketer
It doesn't save it if you do it before the reply ends
Great thanks. I assume the last save is the ball before then?
Post automatically merged:

If you quit out before the bowler is back at the top of his run out, you'll be fine. As soon as a stupid animation happens like that, I quit whether I'm bowling or batting. It's really annoying to have to do it but at least you don't end a match with 10+ run outs.
Thank you! I will def do that.

jmarcf

Club Captain
Great thanks. I assume the last save is the ball before then?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! I will def do that.
Yep it saves at the previous ball. If you exit without saving, it restarts the over (unless you have exited and saved during the over)

Users who are viewing this thread